Is Hows Your Edge working for you guys ??

Guest scriptedrain
thanks for the response..

anyways, I hope their systems didnt crash or anything because that was the only list I had of my vinyl.

=\

After Recordnerd went down for so long, I never did understand why people decided to go back to it or use another site, just because of this fear. While Google Spreadsheets will likely never go down, it's still based on uploading an Excel sheet from your computer. I never have to worry about losing my list: my computer crashes, the list is online; the list goes down, I have it on my computer.

- Jeff

anyways, I hope their systems didnt crash or anything because that was the only list I had of my vinyl.

=\

After Recordnerd went down for so long, I never did understand why people decided to go back to it or use another site, just because of this fear. While Google Spreadsheets will likely never go down, it's still based on uploading an Excel sheet from your computer. I never have to worry about losing my list: my computer crashes, the list is online; the list goes down, I have it on my computer.

- Jeff

The first thing I'm going to do when I rule the world is shut down Google Spreadsheets. The second thing i'm going to do is pay thugs to go to your house and destroy your computer.

Guest scriptedrain

- Jeff

The first thing I'm going to do when I rule the world is shut down Google Spreadsheets. The second thing i'm going to do is pay thugs to go to your house and destroy your computer.

You'll have to destroy the paper version I printed out too! Mwhaha!

- Jeff

=\

- Jeff

i really want to do a google spreadsheet. its just finding the time to sit down and do it all...

You'll have to destroy the paper version I printed out too! Mwhaha!

- Jeff

those thugs are going to shoot it up with a gun. so then you'll only have 85% of your list there. mwhaha!