is anyone else stoked the semester is almost over?

i don't know you, but i want to high five you...or send you a christmas card and thank you for the assault on eric.

7397 ashcroft

houston texas

you can join my club to assault xericxthexredx as much as possible

ive seen him almost every single day for the past 16 months. you might be joining my club.

Getting back on topic... yes, I'm very stoked on the end of the semester (well, quarter for me). I had two finals today and still have one more on Friday but its for rock and roll history, so its not that big of a deal.

Quarter system, aye? I know some friends who go to Ohio State and they absolutely hate it. Personally it just seems like a ploy to get more $$ from students.

ANYWAYS, I'm excited about the semester being over but what sucks is when I return I'll be going for a year straight. I have to take summer classes starting in May to graduate by this time next year.

Getting back on topic... yes, I'm very stoked on the end of the semester (well, quarter for me). I had two finals today and still have one more on Friday but its for rock and roll history, so its not that big of a deal.

i just realized ur avatar says willis...i dont get it

Its my version of the Bruce Willis avatar everyone is doing.

Quarter system, aye? I know some friends who go to Ohio State and they absolutely hate it. Personally it just seems like a ploy to get more $$ from students.

I actually love the quarter system. If a class sucks its over in 10 weeks and its over. Really, the time seems to fly, I think I'd go crazy having to go to the same class for 16-20 weeks or however long it is.

Every school in the University of California (UC) system is on the quarter schedule, except for UC Berkeley (I go to UC Riverside).

I actually love the quarter system. If a class sucks its over in 10 weeks and its over. Really, the time seems to fly, I think I'd go crazy having to go to the same class for 16-20 weeks or however long it is.

Every school in the University of California (UC) system is on the quarter schedule, except for UC Berkeley (I go to UC Riverside).

UCs represent!

The quarter system and I have a love-hate relationship...its great to get out of classes after 10 weeks, but having midterms or finals every month gets kind of annoying

Guest kingbuzzo

I'll be really glad once 1 PM Friday hits. I have 3 exams today and I've only half studied for one of them. At least tomorrow I can sit around all day and get things ready for the radio show I'm doing at night.

UCs represent!

The quarter system and I have a love-hate relationship...its great to get out of classes after 10 weeks, but having midterms or finals every month gets kind of annoying

I went to Cal Poly and LOVED the quarter system. Possibly starting my Master's soon at Long Beach State and am dreading semesters...