Whats the latest you've gotten home from a show?

show ended on a Sunday night @ 10:30p.m CST and I got home 11:00a.m. CST Monday morning...just in time to go to classes for the day...

Murder City for LYFE

drunk edit:

show was the Austin Texas Fun Fun Fun Fest II I believe where Murder City Devils were closing out the sunday night of the fest (day after Alabama vs. LSU football game) show was over by 10:30 p.m. I got on the mic and got a set-list from the night....stripped butt-ass naked and then changed into clean clothes in the parking garage across from Waterloo Park and started driving back to Tuscaloosa, Alabama. stopped for gas and once for breakfast...took the car straight to drop me off for classes as we arrived into T-Town...extraordinary trip all together, lovely concert, exceptional show...too much fun

from a single non tour show, where coming home directly after was the plan...

my bands show this weekend in long island.. left at 2pm to get there, hit the show, and the after party, went to jones beach, got booted by the cops, drove home... stuck in traffic.. slept two hours in a mcdonalds parking lot, and got home by noon the next day