Vinyl Collector of the Day, Greg Daniels

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

As I had mentioned yesterday, the response to our Vinyl Collector of the Week has been overwhelming. I've decided to feature a new Vinyl Collector every day until we run low on submissions at at that point, we will post them weekly.

Today, I am happy to bring you our latest Vinyl Collector of the Day, Greg Daniels. I have known Greg for many, many years. Some of you may know him from when he played in Vaux who released a number of incredible records which have been criminally overlooked on the vinyl format. Greg has been collecting forever and used to frequent the Vinyl Collective offices to pick up records. Greg took the time to answer questions on why he collects vinyl, records he would kill to own, his recent purchases, his most prized possessions, and he even asks if anyone would be interested in putting out the Vaux catalog on vinyl. I highly recommend reading Greg's Collector of the day feature. Thanks Greg for answering our questions.

Also, Greg is in a band called Glass Hits, they just released a 7" which isn't yet available online. Expect it to be available soon. Listen to Glass Hits here http://www.myspace.com/glasshits

Read the interview here

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2010/05/28/vinyl-collector-of-the-day-greg-daniels/

Guest Admin

and can someone please complain about links that go to interpunk. Maybe Googlemyass? This thread won't be the same without it.

Guest afsdan

I agree that Vaux should get a nice vinyl box set. They were the freshest thing to come out of the Denver area since Sonny left.

you gotta get out more dude.