Bad Religion 7" RSD question...

Hey!

Does anyone have the pressing info on these. I'm guessing a lot of these were made, but still curious. I know there was a thread on it a while back but I can't find it.

Epitaph Europe, dark red...

Lemme know.

[image]

To my knowledge, the european pressing was on pink. Can't help you with numbers pressed.

Hey!

Does anyone have the pressing info on these. I'm guessing a lot of these were made, but still curious. I know there was a thread on it a while back but I can't find it.

Epitaph Europe, dark red...

Lemme know.

[image]

To my knowledge, the european pressing was on pink. Can't help you with numbers pressed.

I have all the ones they did so far (the grey at the end is post-record store day re-press, the first two - pink and "blood red" are the European pressing) :

[image]

As far as I can tell, the pressing info was all bullshit to get people to buy the thing. I emailed Epitaph Europe, they gave me totally different figures to what I had heard... first it was "500 copies", then it was "500 copies per colour", then it was 1,000 on black, blah blah blah... they're so full of shit. However, if anyone from Epitaph posts here and can actually verify the exact pressing info, I would be interested to hear it. Thanks!