Menzingers

I assumed that's why he said he wishes there'd be some info on them. As in when they're coming out.

Talked to them about this, some really interesting news. They say it's for sure happening and god willing before years end. Names were named, places placed...Beers consumed.

Just Chamberlain Waits? Or A Lesson... as well? I remember when I first asked like 2 years ago, word was that Gunner was going to do A Lesson... in Europe, but that obviously hasn't seen the light of day. (Though Gunner is one of their top MySpace friends, so I'd imagine they have some sort of relationship still)

I assumed that's why he said he wishes there'd be some info on them. As in when they're coming out.

correct.

i dont really get why they didn't do a vinyl release from the get go, but i guess they have their reasons. toby said summer, but summer's here and nothing has been said about it.

On twitter the menzingers said a less on in the abuse... would be out "in summer hopefully" but i doubt that's gonna happen now

Talked to them about this, some really interesting news. They say it's for sure happening and god willing before years end. Names were named, places placed...Beers consumed.

Just Chamberlain Waits? Or A Lesson... as well? I remember when I first asked like 2 years ago, word was that Gunner was going to do A Lesson... in Europe, but that obviously hasn't seen the light of day. (Though Gunner is one of their top MySpace friends, so I'd imagine they have some sort of relationship still)

Both. They said Toby should be doing Chamberlin and another label will be licensing "A Lesson...". I don't want to give away a name because (for all I know) it's still in the works. But it's a capable label that has done far larger releases, so I'd bet they'll get this out just fine. Pretty stoked.