Menzingers

I saw them last summer. They played the 4 non-acoustic tracks from Hold On Dodge, and pretty much every good song off of A Lesson In The Abuse (which was most of it). They weren't headliners, but seemed to have played for a good 35-40 minutes. Of course, this was long before Chamberlain Waits. I'm pretty curious what they're playing more recently.

The show in AZ with Cheap Girls is 21+, but they're playing again the next day with Soul Control, and that one is all ages. I'm just excited to see them again.

i saw them a few weeks back. they were supposed to play with the holy mess but they didn't make it. they were billed as the headliners but for some reason someone played after them that wasn't even advertised, still don't know who the hell it was.

they didn't play a super long set, from memory they played (not in order)-

i was born

time tabels (yesssss)

a lesson in the abuse...

sunday morning

who's your partner (i think)

they speak of my drinking...

straight to hell (was awesome)

lilith avi (i think)

alpha kappa fall off a balcony

i think that's it. the only really notable omission was even for an eggshell. i was disappointed they didn't play that. when i was first giving them a listen that's the song that made me do a double take and really get into them.

was still a super fun show though, all really nice guys.

• 2 weeks later...

So It Goes

My Friend Chris ( :o )

I Was Born

Time Tabels

A Lesson In The Abuse...

Lilith Avi

Sunday Morning

They Speak Of My Drinking...

Who's Your Partner

Alpha Kappa Fall Off A Balcony

Straight To Hell

That is what they played tonight (not in order, but that's all). Overall I was pleased. I expected more off of Chamberlain Waits, and really wanted to hear Rivalries in particular. I don't know if it topped last summer's show, but it was a great time!

Was really surprised to hear My Friend Chris, though it wasn't originally part of the setlist. Tom kept breaking guitar strings, so while he was replacing the first time, Greg played it. I never thought I'd hear it live :)

They didn't play time tables here! I'm pissed. They did play My Friend Chris though, other than the lack of time tables it was a good song lineup

SF? It was on the list along with Chamberlin Waits, but they got axed due to time restrictions. Good set though.

Yeah, sucks those got cut. Still a good time definitely.

"You guys are going to be playing with Anti-Flag some shows, and then Swingin’ Utters on another tour. What else do you have coming up?"

"Besides that we’re playing Insubordination Fest in Baltimore this year. We’re also going to Canada for like 5 days and playing with The Gaslight Anthem in Toronto. Oh! We’re going to release an acoustic record by the end of the year."

yesssssss