wow, that's a lot of hip hop records for sale

Immortal techniques bad ass! dude's albums are good as fuck.

I could drop a decent amount on the site but need to save cash... My hip hop portion of my collection is weak and needs alot of work.

Fuck Ya! I've always wanted Revolutionary Vol. 2 on Vinyl but $30 was to much. I have to get it! I don't have a single hip hop record in my collection. I need to get it started.

I just added up the cost of all the records I'd want form there...$344 before shipping.

I guess I could do that (if I wanted a divorce)

haha, holy fuck, that's weird, all of the albums i want came out to exactly the same total.

would totally blow some of my paycheck on some of these, but too many things coming up.

Immortal techniques bad ass! dude's albums are good as fuck.

I could drop a decent amount on the site but need to save cash... My hip hop portion of my collection is weak and needs alot of work.

Fuck Ya! I've always wanted Revolutionary Vol. 2 on Vinyl but $30 was to much. I have to get it! I don't have a single hip hop record in my collection. I need to get it started.

$30? I've always seen it for like $20 at the most. Got it for $10 new at Amoeba actually. Either way, it should be purchased asap.