Sundowner - We Chase The Waves (SRC100 Exclusive)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, I got the confirmation from shop radio cast - Sundowner - We Chase The Waves LP (Exclusive Clear Blue w/Black Smoke)

August 10, 2010 1 $12.75 USD $12.75 USD, but didn't get an email similar to this '"I regret to inform you that what you just ordered is not the exclusive Sundowner LP. This is just the normal Black LP. We are not allowed to sell anything from the new Sundowner release (CD, LP or Exclusive LP) until tomorrow morning at 9 AM EST."

Hope my order goes through,

Hey Everyone!!

The exclusive goes up tomorrow at 9 am SHARP!! The one that was up was the regular CD/LP. We were preparing it for tomorrow when it accidentally got put live.

So exclusive 9 am ET (new york time) tomorrow for the Sundowner. I apologize for any confusion. you guys are way too quick and ontop of things :)

I think Interpunk sold out the first day it went up. I ordered it along with their Matt Skiba exclusive (which appears to still be up).

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=182717&

I thought about that, but the Matt Skiba record is listed in their top sellers and the Sundowner one isn't (and hasn't), so I think they f'ed up and tried to make it difficult to find the post until they are supposed to have the preorder up.

but yeah, like you, I ordered it with the Matt Skiba one, and I'm hoping that I won't have to reorder it