Sundowner - We Chase The Waves (SRC100 Exclusive)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta catch 'em all! Sundowner!

But seriously, what's up with the opaque orange/ marble orange? I thought I only had the Hot Topic orange w/ blue and then good old black left to go. Ahhhhhh...

I know what you mean... every time I think I know what's going on, another color seemingly comes out of nowhere. they're sneaky, damnit!

Gotta catch 'em all! Sundowner!

But seriously, what's up with the opaque orange/ marble orange? I thought I only had the Hot Topic orange w/ blue and then good old black left to go. Ahhhhhh...

I know what you mean... every time I think I know what's going on, another color seemingly comes out of nowhere. they're sneaky, damnit!

emailed mike from asian man, and it looks like the opaque/marble orange is the hot topic exclusive. supposedly there aren't any others out there... *fingers crossed*

emailed mike from asian man, and it looks like the opaque/marble orange is the hot topic exclusive. supposedly there aren't any others out there... *fingers crossed*

That's a relief. Still have to hop over to my Hot Topic and see if they have it in.

where the fuck are all these colored copies coming from?! all i see on asian man's site is black.

They started POs like 2 months in advance. Asain Man had a bundle w/ two colors, Interpunk had one, Shopradiocast had one, and Hot Topic has one. There's also one from a distributor that you can find at record stores or Shopradiocast has it as well.

So there's six colors and then black. 4 of them were PO, and 2 are still out there in stores.

In case anyone was interested (or if it hasn't been put together yet), I asked Mike for the pressing info for this record, here is what he gave me:

450 - Hot Topic - Opaque orange

200 - AMR - Green

200 - AMR - Blue

100 - SRC - Blue w/ smoke

500 - ILC - Clear orange

130 - Interpunk - Opaque blue

200 - Black

Following represses will be on black. He gave me the assignment to update the pressing info. So we'll see how that goes.