Solidarity Updates! Methadones/Fifteen/NBN + More!

hello all, hope all is well! i write you today from India! its a glorious day here today, pizza for breakfast with some fresh mango juice! haha alright here is the latest news for you all.

-Fifteen/For the Win/Hanalei 7"/CD/Digital - ref lacquer was approved today, the plant will have this later this week. expect a late july release date, preorders will be soon (next week or two)!

I am so happy to announce The Methadones final record will be on Solidarity! Dan approached me, asked me, and i said absolutely, id love to! So their final record will be out on vinyl on Solidarity. Asian Man will handle CD. There final show will be at Reggies in Chicago mid November

-The Methadones - Over and Out 12" (final record will include 5 new songs, all the stuff from 7", and some other extras!) This will be out late October/early Novemeber to coincide with final show!

-imadethismistake - Bow and Quiver 12" this will be on vinyl in the fall!

Also, when i talked to Dan, he also said Noise by Numbers were finishing up vocals/mixing in july, so expect a fall release of there new full length via Solidarity!

Don't worry, the first installment in the Fifteen re-releases are still happening, currently in the works. Buzz and Surprise are on there way! news on this shortly

-Aspiga - Tense cd can now be preordered, it comes out July 13th. be sure to check it out, alot of you will enjoy

-Wayne Arms - Linde Alle cd comes out late july/early august via solidarity/asian man. its wayne from the board/ftw, its his solo stuff. think old against me meets billy bragg, ace of bass, and the cure! haha jk, kinda! nevertheless, rad stuff, alot of you will enjoy. its not country/punk or whatever that is these days, i promise! hahaha

-Know Your Saints - Escape Artists 7" this will be out this summer, will inlcude 1 extra song not on cd. if you folks like jawbreaker, lawrence arms, old east bay stuff, you will dig this alot. check it out

to get all the latest on all this, i keep the facebook updated daily, follow Solidarity there:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/San-Jose-CA/Solidarity-Recordings/124739537539155?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=37

(make sure to copy and paste entire address, or you will go to my personal page if you dont! haha)

well, there you go, you were all the first to get the news! thanks for al lthe continued support!

also, about that 7" series im doing! it is still happening, just really hard to get a ton of bands together/record! but its in the works, all i can say is think of this: FUN and CHILDHOOD MEMORIES...oh and TOYS! so yeah, thats a teaser, its gonna be rad!! Expect this late fall/winter!! serisouly, this is gonna be fun!!! hahahahahaha lots of rad bands confirmed! stay tuned!

excited for the know your saints 7"

let's do some tour jackets or something for them

if you wanna do it, go for it! email me at [email protected] or get in touch with them

I'll talk to Lucas about it sometime and see if he's into it at all and we'll go from there. Stop putting out good releases by the way, this summer you're going to hurt my bank account a bit.

hey randy, back from india? #edit: I should just read the postings before...

just forgotten, the records arrived two weeks ago, or so... verry happy about the test pressing, its my first 1. Thank you!

thilo

hey thilo! glad they showed!! im still in india, here until aug 1! glad everything got to you safe man, glad your happy!