Rush - Snakes and Arrows

how is 5000 of anything qualify as limited??? are there even 5000 Rush fans alive anymore? By my count in this thread there's 5, so really there should be 4995 of these out there waiting to be scooped up that aren't going anywhere.

If NoFx can get away with a limited edition of 8000+ 7"s, Rush can get away with a limited to 5000 LP

how is 5000 of anything qualify as limited??? are there even 5000 Rush fans alive anymore? By my count in this thread there's 5, so really there should be 4995 of these out there waiting to be scooped up that aren't going anywhere.

yeah, that's right. because the people on VC are the only people who

a) buy records & B) like Rush

incidentally, the recent Rush doc that just came out is awesome.

Me and the wife just finished watching this. She had only heard of Rush from I Love You Man. Which makes me really sad.

great documentary!

I learned a long time ago when I am high I should refrain from posting on the internet.

I saw Foo Fighters a couple of years ago and around the middle of their set all of the lights went off, and when they came back on it was Dave Grhol, Taylor Hawkins, Geddy Lee, and Alex Lifeson on stage. They proceeded to play YYZ to a stadium mostly comprised of confused Foo Fighters fans, and some awe struck Rush fans.

It was awesome.

Wow. What a genius. I guess their sold out arena shows are filled with people who only got free promo tickets and learned all their songs while driving to the show.

I know Rush is not for everyone. I saw them 2 times with friends and they did not like it. I'll be seeing them next week in Quebec city and there will be many thousands of people for this outdoor show.

I guess being just behind The Beatles and Rolling Stones for consecutive gold records doesn't make them have more than 5 fans huh?

I hate it when people critize a band they know nothing about.

To answer the first post question, I've never seen any album for sell at the merch table, only tour books, t-shirts and memorablia stuff...