PO: Samuel Jackson Five 4xLP BOX & Te' 3xLP

I'm down to do a group buy for the Te'.

cool. I'm in too. Anybody else? Might as well get as many people in on this that can fit the shipping.

I'm in for the Te' and the SJ5. maybe we give it another day or so (with the /100 dwindling), and then cut it off? I've ordered from Denovali before and would be happy to place the order, unless one of you guys really wanted to.

cool. I'm in too. Anybody else? Might as well get as many people in on this that can fit the shipping.

I'm in for the Te' and the SJ5. maybe we give it another day or so (with the /100 dwindling), and then cut it off? I'd be happy to place the order, unless one of you guys really wanted to.

Okay, that sounds good to me. Hopefully it can be more than just us three though; doing that actually makes the Te' orders cost more, haha. I just checked too; there is still about 50 of each color/100.

I'm in for the Te' and the SJ5. maybe we give it another day or so (with the /100 dwindling), and then cut it off? I'd be happy to place the order, unless one of you guys really wanted to.

Okay, that sounds good to me. Hopefully it can be more than just us three though; doing that actually makes the Te' orders cost more, haha. I just checked too; there is still about 50 of each color/100.

Sure. Consider this open to anyone looking to order the SJ5, or anything from Denovali too. We've got 66 pounds to play with.

Ok, making a list:

SJ5 1/5 Alan

SJ5 2/5 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/5 smailtronic

SJ5 4/5

SJ5 5/5

Te' 1/4 blackholesun

Te' 2/4 inputtostring

Te' 3/4 smailtronic

Te' 4/4

haha, i wanna put my name beside SJ5 4/5 so bad, but i don't have the money for it right now! Alas, the paycheck of a mall employee...

Updated list:

SJ5 1/5 Alan

SJ5 2/5 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/5 smailtronic

SJ5 4/5

SJ5 5/5

Te' 1/4 blackholesun

Te' 2/4 inputtostring

Te' 3/4 monk0nuggets

Te' 4/4

If nobody else fills the last Te' slot, I'll take it. Also, if more people want Te' and we don't fill all 5 SJ5 spots, we should be able to add a Te' or 2 for each unclaimed SJ5 box.

Alright. Since it looks like we will be doing two orders here, and I personally really don't want to miss out on the colored vinyl (even though it doesn't look like they will immediately sell out), maybe we should do one order tomorrowish and the second this weekend when everyone else gets paid. How does everyone feel about this?

aah gotcha.

well if it looks like it was going to sell out tomorrow, smailtronic, would you be able to possibly front the extra two until friday? (btw I think this would only be a worry for the Te'. There are still 70 Gold SJ5 box sets left). Could be risky I know, but it seems like the people do generally want this, it was just put up at an inconvenient time for the wallets (aka, story of buying records online, haha)

I say definitely check the numbers of what's left tomorrow morning, but just to clarify, eriathomas is the only person you were speaking of in regards to the second order correct? I am pretty sure everybody else is in for the first order

Yes, it's Eria and Alan that need to wait until Friday, and personally, I'm inclined to wait. There are currently 48/100 and 52/100 of the Te' and 77/100 of the SJ5 still available. Placing two orders also eliminates the shipping discount, especially for the folks only ordering the Te'. Shipping to the states is $44, plus a couple bucks domestic from me to you. $44 between six will be much easier than $44 between four and $44 between two.

I'll monitor the #s remaining, and if they get under 15, I'll front the difference and we'll place the order early. Otherwise, I think waiting until Friday is safe.

Updated list:

SJ5 1/5 Alan

SJ5 2/5 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/5 smailtronic

SJ5 4/5 eriathomas

SJ5 5/5

Te' 1/4 blackholesun

Te' 2/4 inputtostring

Te' 3/4 monk0nuggets

Te' 4/4 eriathomas

Sounds awesome! Thanks so much for going ahead and doing this for us. Let us know how much you need from each of us and I'll paypal you immediately.

No prob. I've sent out the individual totals to everyone who's expressed interest. If we get one more person for the SJ5, or one or two more people interested in the Te' set, I'll issue partial refunds to straighten out the shipping cost.