Superchunk - Majesty Shredding LP

Not sure if any of you folks are into this band but Superchunk are about to release their first album in 9 years and it's up for preorder at the Merge website:

site.http://www.mergerecords.com/store/store_detail.php?catalog_id=717

Don't know how to make one of those fancy hyper links, sorry but you can copy and paste the link.

Their No Pocky for Kitty and On the mouth albums have also been repressed on vinyl and are available for pre order as well.

I'm totally looking forward to hearing the new record.

I've been waiting for that damn thing to show up at my doorstep.. saw them at sxsw and been hyped since...

I was at that show, the guys (and girl) in Superchunk were twice the age of the members of every other band and still managed to put on the best live show of the day... incredible. The last EP they put out was stellar so I'm excited for this new album.

I've been waiting for that damn thing to show up at my doorstep.. saw them at sxsw and been hyped since...

I was at that show, the guys (and girl) in Superchunk were twice the age of the members of every other band and still managed to put on the best live show of the day... incredible. The last EP they put out was stellar so I'm excited for this new album.

yeah, I didn't stick around for anyone else. i had to go to meet up with someone that came into town. But fuck, they were just as energetic as when i saw them 15 years before. I just wish they had played longer than 30 minutes.

slack motherfucker!!!!