SRC PO: Off With Their Heads (Shaped Picture Disc)

I started printing off the postage/providing you with tracking #'s for all of this! It should all go out today.

And great news for those waiting on Fake Problems!! They are on the way to us! So those who have orders held up by fake problems, they should ship by next friday the very latest. We are planning on shipping them next Thursday.

Also, all though we are out of the exclusive Hot Pink, we will be shipping the four other colors we have that same day

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Fake-Problems-%252d-Real-Ghosts-Caught-On-Tape.html

I am thinking of creating a news section specifically for delays on the site, which explains why things are delayed.

Or just a way to email groups of people according to what they ordered. Not sure how hard it would be to implement, but you could just choose a record in your inventory and send out an email to all people with outstanding orders. Just simple updates. I know when I order a record, I rarely go back to said site to check up on updates. I either see it here or wait for it to show up. Getting emails from record labels are always awesome, even if there is delays, at least they're being up front about it, which is better than some labels can say.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody get this yet? My tracking number still says "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and that is all. No record of the actual package.

Nope, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm pretty stoked to get this though. Really want to hear these tracks plus this has my chuck ragan/anderson splits in the order too!

They never shipped until yesterday sorry!

I was told they were shipped out on a certain date If I recall correct the friday before the long weekend...but they actually never ended up even sending us them until the 8th or 9th...the days I was expecting to receive them. SO that day I printed off all the postage and gave you tracking numbers. They never actually arrived to us until this Friday :( So I apologize. I should have updated. You should start seeing it in transit on Monday. Not sure how the post office works but most of then were dropped off yesterday at 8 am

I was told they were shipped out on a certain date If I recall correct the friday before the long weekend...but they actually never ended up even sending us them until the 8th or 9th...the days I was expecting to receive them. SO that day I printed off all the postage and gave you tracking numbers. They never actually arrived to us until this Friday :( So I apologize. I should have updated. You should start seeing it in transit on Monday. Not sure how the post office works but most of then were dropped off yesterday at 8 am

To be completely honest, I think sending shipping confirmations for items you neither shipped nor received is inappropriate at best, and pretty dishonest. It's not okay for any business to send a shipping confirmation because they are expecting a shipment to them on a certain date. I think you should send a shipping confirmation the day you ship, not the day you expect to ship. I've been wondering where my order was too and I'm glad Kurtz asked the question. Your response ensured that I will no longer order from you because I think the way you are running your distro is shady.

To be completely honest, I think sending shipping confirmations for items you neither shipped nor received is inappropriate at best, and pretty dishonest. It's not okay for any business to send a shipping confirmation because they are expecting a shipment to them on a certain date. I think you should send a shipping confirmation the day you ship, not the day you expect to ship. I've been wondering where my order was too and I'm glad Kurtz asked the question. Your response ensured that I will no longer order from you because I think the way you are running your distro is shady.

Sending a shipping confirmation doesn't necessarily confirm an item has been shipped. I see this often with ebay purchases, it's just a notification that the seller has created a label. "Electronic Shipping Info Received" is just that, shipping info received. The confirmation number can be continued to use to find out tracking info.

My experiences with ShopRadioCast have been very good, excellent customer service and their prices are better than most. Obviously you have the choice to shop wherever you like, but I would definitely suggest giving them another chance. At least they have members post frequently on this board with updates, you may see them as shady, but it seems to me they've been honest and straightforward, regarding the OWTH release anyway.

I am sorry you feel that way and can understand your point. BUT the reason we send them is because this is the fastest way to pack a bunch of orders in our current situation. Because we currently ship from US and Canada we have a system for the US orders, which unfortunately involves us printing off the labels just before packing. With us having two locations, the labels are printed off using a system in location a) then brought to another location where the product is supposed to arrive and then be packed. So I typically print off the labels first thing in the AM or early afternoon and all products are packed about an hour after and shipped by the end of that day.

Just like you said, when someone (especially a business in our case) tells you your product has shipped, you expect it to be there. And with the OWTH, we expected it to be there. The product was delivered to us VERY late in the first place, which is beyond my control, so I was doing my best to get them out to you ASAP. It was not meant to be deceiving. I should have emailed you all /canceled your tracking number and issued a new one when I found out the product was not there and I am sorry for that.

My experiences with ShopRadioCast have been very good, excellent customer service and their prices are better than most. Obviously you have the choice to shop wherever you like, but I would definitely suggest giving them another chance. At least they have members post frequently on this board with updates, you may see them as shady, but it seems to me they've been honest and straightforward, regarding the OWTH release anyway.

THIS ^^^

Thanks for the good comments :)

I must say though I can understand everyones frustrations. I have dealt with retail sales in other industry's and the way things operate in terms of music retail sales is unacceptable! Although most labels/distros are great we have also had many issues with many labels and distros that are unexceptionably ridiculous and completely unacceptable! I can only imagine what you guys go through.

I see people here on this forum all the time worried about if their product will show or not..and even lists of things that have just not shown up. Unacceptable. When doing b2b with many of the people you deal with and complain about, we have had the same issues!! I always thought the process of buy and sell was simple until I started this venture :) We do love the challenge and are glad that we can act as a bridge and outlet for you guys so that you do not have to deal with these issues.

On a more encouraging note I can relate to some of the labels. It is very hard to DIY'it and yes sometimes things get delayed and slowed down and dont happen as fast as they should. Most of you guys on this forum are very understanding to that and we are forever grateful as should everyone else.

Just a rant... hahaha