OFF WITH THEIR HEADS / NO FRIENDS 6" (wacky!)

The question is one of comparative relativity. Is the same person who is offended by the (average) price of $5 per record vs. $3.50 equally offended by a 2,000 run 7" that carries a $6 price across the board?

I I am the first to walk away from the table when a brand new, non-crazy-special single-LP carries a $20 tag. I'm neither offended by your scrutiny nor surprised.

Yeah I am turned off by a $6 7". Usually has 2 songs, maybe 4 if youre lucky, in my eyes its not worth the money, id rather save it for a full lp that costs $9 from you guys.

As for Jimmy, flipping is going to happen no matter what the label does. Remember when Chad was selling the NFG dashboard split for 12 to combat flipping and everyone was up in arms? Why should a fan be penalized by the label just because of flipping and lose out on awesome stuff because they cant afford the higher price tag? Flippers are still going to buy it at that price.

flipping is going to happen no matter what the label does.

This seems to be true.

How many people does it take to screw in an auction? Three: one who wants to sell and two that want to buy.

Hey, just for karma sake: how does selling a 180 Gram record for the same price as a regular record rate? We only pulled that off the once, but it sure felt awesome. I hope someone else thought so too, haha!

Fair enough, but I don't see how anyone is missing out on anything unless you are a completist for either band imho.

Either way, I am still stoked on this...more OWTH and NF = win-win.

I agree, and if you don't have much OWTH to begin with, how about just buy one record and use the saved money to buy records from their increasingly extensive back catalog.

This has nothing much to do with this thread specifically, but I sent off the art to the printer for the SAMIAM 2xLP yesterday... I'm starting to get a wee bit excited!

Slightly more imminent: FIYA new LP and the PAUL BARIBEAU LP. The FIYA is crazy good... and criminally under rated. They are all 4 back in town at the moment... I'm hoping they will play a show. Looking forward to NERVOUS DOGS tonight... that is if I can stay awake long enough to get to the show. zzzzzzzzzz....

Speaking of OWTH, I recently saw this hilarious message on the "ATMTTE" LP in the Epitaph Store:

A collection of old recordings, EPs, splits and songs from 2003-2006, I guess this would be the “old” and “cool” Off With Their Heads stuff before “they started sucking” and “signed to Epitaph” or something.

Speaking of OWTH, I recently saw this hilarious message on the "ATMTTE" LP in the Epitaph Store:

A collection of old recordings, EPs, splits and songs from 2003-2006, I guess this would be the “old” and “cool” Off With Their Heads stuff before “they started sucking” and “signed to Epitaph” or something.

Nice!

• 8 months later...