OFF WITH THEIR HEADS / NO FRIENDS 6" (wacky!)

Maybe I should start a message board devoted solely to collecting records. :'(

Well what is the reason then that i can buy the 5 colors for 17.50 but to get the 6th its gunna cost an extra 12.50?

Choose your own purgatory:

1.) I suppose it's mostly because I hate you.

5.) Because there are a max of 10 sets available.

2.) I am going to use the extra $90 proceeds to buy the house next door to yours and drive the property values down for the whole neighborhood.

9.) There is a $3.50 version readily available for all rational humans.

12.) There is a $1.98 version available on ifreakingtunes for those interested in phantoms and mist.

Gotta love a label that is honest with its customers. So because its on itunes and rational people can buy just one that you jack the price up for the 6th one. I remember when the label was just cool and you could get the rare one at regular price if you were lucky enough but whatever works eh?

Gotta love a label that is honest with its customers. So because its on itunes and rational people can buy just one that you jack the price up for the 6th one. I remember when the label was just cool and you could get the rare one at regular price if you were lucky enough but whatever works eh?

What a baby...if they sell the /15 variant for $3.50 some sorry motherfucker is going to buy one/all of them and list them on ebay for $40 a pop. Would you rather bitch about that? ::)

Besides, they don't do this with every release, so big deal if they do it once in a while.

Still happens every day. Ask around.

The question is one of comparative relativity. Is the same person who is offended by the (average) price of $5 per record vs. $3.50 equally offended by a 2,000 run 7" that carries a $6 price across the board?

I understand that with our overall history of fighting inflated prices, seeing us net an extra $90 from the sale of 10 sets of a record may seem out of line. Totally understandable. I am the first to walk away from the table when a brand new, non-crazy-special single-LP carries a $20 tag. I'm neither offended by your scrutiny nor surprised.

Really hope this says j/k in invisible font.