AAF on vinyl...?

yeah there's far worse bands to harp on people for liking, I met these dudes years ago when they came into the record store I was working at and were super nice. Also that MJ cover is fantastic, just the right amount of cheeseyness to make it fun.

this and there is nothing nu metal about aaf they were a pop rock band who made some decent songs and were damn catchy .

AAF is basically the biggest band to come out of my town. The guitarist's mom lives across the street from a good friend of mine and would come over to his band's practices in his garage and tell them about AAF practicing in her garage like 50 feet away. I saw them play Smooth Criminal at Warped last year the day after MJ died, which was kinda cool. They just got on stage out of nowhere right after NOFX.

Yeah I'm not even a fan of theirs really, but I thought I'd share.

Are you from Riverside?

also - Alien Ant Farm is/was ex - Chain of Strength!

AAF is basically the biggest band to come out of my town. The guitarist's mom lives across the street from a good friend of mine and would come over to his band's practices in his garage and tell them about AAF practicing in her garage like 50 feet away. I saw them play Smooth Criminal at Warped last year the day after MJ died, which was kinda cool. They just got on stage out of nowhere right after NOFX.

Yeah I'm not even a fan of theirs really, but I thought I'd share.

Are you from Riverside?

also - Alien Ant Farm is/was ex - Chain of Strength!

Yup, Corona and Riverside. And the ex-Chain of Strength thing is kind of true, COS' bassist joined AAF later in their career, like 06. He was the bass guitar teacher of another good friend of mine. I have weird connections to this band haha.