Cheap Record Shelving @ Walmart

I didn't expect this to become a debate about the company. Fuck the company. I was just pointing out a cheap alternative. So cheap that walmart is losing money on them.

what I was going to do is put two next to each other, and then set one on top facing up so I could flip through the records in them.

I love all the hipster fucks who are too good to go into walmart that have no idea what it's like to be poor or in the middle of nowhere and your only option is to go to walmart.

Walmart is a shitty place that exploits the poor and small towns, but if you are poor and/or live in a small town, thats all there is.

i back every ounce of this statement wholeheartedly.

On the topic of expedit, I'm looking at getting one, but can't decide between the 4x4 for $100 or the 5x5 for $199. Anyone using this shelf know how many LPs fit in one of the cubes?

Not everyone who chooses to not shop at wal-mart is a hipster fuck, just like not everyone who shops at wal-mart is an inbred toothless redneck.

On the topic of expedit, I'm looking at getting one, but can't decide between the 4x4 for $100 or the 5x5 for $199. Anyone using this shelf know how many LPs fit in one of the cubes?

Not everyone who chooses to not shop at wal-mart is a hipster fuck, just like not everyone who shops at wal-mart is an inbred toothless redneck.

around 70-75

I love all the hipster fucks who are too good to go into walmart that have no idea what it's like to be poor or in the middle of nowhere and your only option is to go to walmart.

Walmart is a shitty place that exploits the poor and small towns, but if you are poor and/or live in a small town, thats all there is.

But if we do have a choice we're hipster fucks then?