Henry Rollins-Get in the van

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this for X-mas, and its AWESOME

what other books or Spoken word CD's are decent?

Black Coffee Blues and Nights behind the tree line are amazing.

All of his books are great, If I had to reccomend some, they'd probably be unwelcomed songs and solipsist.

you can order everything here:

http://www.21361.com/store/index.php

Guest scriptedrain

He's coming here in March, I'm thinking about going after hearing all of the great things on here. What do tickets usually cost to see him? Are there other "acts"? How long does he speak?

I don't know about Henry Rollins.

But The Evolution of a Cro-Magnon by John Joseph is a fun intense 5 hour listen and the book is over 430 pages. He talks about growing up, his experience in the Cro-Mags, and his experience with Krishna stuff. It's not really super super all about hardcore/punk but it is awesome and I definitely recommend at least listening to it for free.

But The Evolution of a Cro-Magnon by John Joseph is a fun intense 5 hour listen and the book is over 430 pages. He talks about growing up, his experience in the Cro-Mags, and his experience with Krishna stuff. It's not really super super all about hardcore/punk but it is awesome and I definitely recommend at least listening to it for free.

I just started reading this today. So far so good...

And you can't compare Henry's writing style with John Joseph's...two totally different approaches...

i saw hank live a couple of months ago. it was truly amazing. i've heard most of his spoken word stuff and it's all amazing. i also have 7 of his books and 5 dvds.

I don't know about Henry Rollins.

I picked up Black Coffee Blues and Smile, Your Traveling (i think thats what its called)

Where can I find the John Joseph book?

And let me just say one thing about the John Joseph book...I've been reading it non-stop...it definitely gets you in...the chapters are long but the way he tells the story and gets side-tracked (but comes back to the point) gives you the sense that he is in the room with you telling you all of this...great, great read so far...