Motion City Sndtrk/Say Anything/Saves The Day tour

Jesus

The 9:30 Club in Washington DC sells $6 Yeunglings and $7 Stella's.

I was talking about draft bud light.

I don't mean to cry about the price of alcohol but if I go to a concert I usually want to cut loose a little. I don't want to have to think about how much money I'm spending, but at that price I have to. Can't spend a hundred dollars with beer and the ticket price in one night. I'm just not going to see a show there anymore unless it's mega like a Jawbreaker reunion or something.

Psh having to pay anymore than $3 for a god damn bottle is insane. I don't care how much money the venue needs to make, but as long as people keep spending the set amount for a good buzz, then it will stay that price and eventually go up.

I'm going to the 9:30 club next tuesday to see Russian Circles, and if I'm not driving, I'm pre-gaming and probably purchase one dumb $6 budweiser. Damn those inhibitions.

glad to see the board stoked on this tour as well :D i'll be at the Houston show with goddamn bells on. Thankfully they didn't go to the HOB I fucking hate that venue...you can't get a drink from the bar to save your life and it's always 110 degrees no matter what time of year. Say Anything kills every time and I definitely cannot complain about mcs or std either! /stoked

and yeah i read max tweet about voting to play a two tongues song a few times...so ready for this shit.

max confirmed that they will be playing at least one two tongues song at each date.

i'd rather just see a Two Tongues show

I would love to see some Two Tongues songs! I saw both Saves the Day and Say Anything at Bamboozle last year right after that album came out, and we got nothing. So I'm not holding my breath.

Just bought 2 tickets for Toronto. Stoked!