Tour your most looking forward to.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a 100% sure about Converge yet. I'll probably wait untill tickets go on sale.

Gallows is January 28th at Chop Suey

tickets are on sale now, I just bought mine at QFC. They are $26 dollars due to a hefty $6 service charge though.

Ive never been to chop suey. I really wanted to see The Bronx when they played there.

Not really a tour, but I'm looking foward to the Paint it Black rec release show with Have Heart, The Hope Con, Crime in Stereo, Damnation AD, and Let Down.

I am also looking foward to the free 7" at said show.

That would be so sweet.

I didn't go to very many shows this year so my New Years resolution is to go to more shows.

The eventual...hopefully...2008 Nine Inch Nails U.S. tour...

I'm gonna try and hit up as many shows as possibles and undertake roadtrips...I already have friends in various states on stand-by...

Let me know when your in Seattle. We will rock some shows together. I myself though have never really been into NIN. Of course Ive only heard the album with the fuck you like an animal song.

Guest scriptedrain

I know, I didnt mean any disrespect. I was just making conversation.

No, he means "your" should be "you're." But he looks for stuff to point out because he's a dick. I wouldn't think twice about it in the future.

I know, I didnt mean any disrespect. I was just making conversation.

No, he means "your" should be "you're." But he looks for stuff to point out because he's a dick. I wouldn't think twice about it in the future.

Ah I get it. I did not know this was english class. I thought it was just something fun.

Guest scriptedrain

Ah I get it. I did not know this was english class. I thought it was just something fun.

It can be really fun here, sadly a couple of people have brought it down as of late.