Nintendo DS game question

mrc

So my girlfriend got a Nintendo DS for xmas and i wanted to pick up a few games for us this weekend. Im sure someone out there has one and could give me a heads up on some cool games. Whats good? what sucks?

i know ill probably try to pick up mario kart and i think i saw a zombie game but i know very little about this fabulous machine.

help a brotha out and let me know whats good

thanks

Dude for real, Mario Kart is the best game in the world.

yeah, Mario kart is by far my most favorite game nintendo has ever released. My old roommate and I used to battle on mario kart on nintendo 64 all the time. We would bet cases of beer, or who ever lost had to clean the entire house, or even cash.

It was ridiculous

There's a game called "Touch the Dead" (I think), it was kind of neat. Reviews weren't great, I only played the first level and it was fun.

Game I have / had / loved

Wario Ware (the reason I bought a DS)

New Super Mario Bros.

Trauma Center

Cooking Mama (shutup and play it)

Yoshi's Island 2

Picross (This is the only game I've played in the last 3 months, it's only $20!)

Brain Age 1 & 2 (seriously addicting)

Big Brain Academy

Super Mario 64 (If you never played it)

Kirby's Canvas Curse (BEST GAME ON THE DS)

Advance Wars

There's sooo many damn good games on the DS. I have over 20 myself and I can't think of 'em all.

Goto Gamespot.com and look up the reviews for the DS, sort them by the highest score and go buck wild.

If you are a fan of puzzle games you can't go wrong with Tetris, Planet Puzzle League, Meteos (this game rocks so damn hard), Super Collapse 3 or Puzzle Quest.

New Super Mario Bros. is awesome as are any of the Castlevania games. Dragon Quest Rocket Slime is also a pretty fun play.

My wife loves the Cookin Mama games, I have only played the one on the Wii, but I am told the DS ones are better.

Also, don't forget about Game Boy Advance Games!

all of the castlevanias

mario kart

super mario

resident evil if you want a classic

super mario 64 if you want another classic

also, theres a couple attorney games on the DS that ive never played but my brother claims they are some of his favorite games ever. the names escape me... but maybe someone else knows...