New Year's Eve...

jhulud

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get off in an hour and a half, then I'm going home to chill for a little while/get baked/play some Guitar Hero III

I found that getting drunk and playing guitar hero is way fun, but makes me completely terrible.

Haha, I found out that I'm just as good or possibly slightly better when buzzed.

i plan on drinking myself into a coma tonight.

You and me both Mike!!!!! ;D

My plan for the evening is as follows:

-Read some more of "The Evolution of a Cro-Magnon" (this book is soooo fuckin' good)

-Watch some TV...probably whatever New Year's Eve bullshit show will be on...

-Put a dent in the 276oz. of Sam Adams that are in the fridge...I have a variety: Cherry Wheat, Boston Lager, Irish Red, Winter Lager, Cream Stout, Black Lager, Honey Porter, and Brown Ale.

-Pass out just slighty after midnight...

i plan on drinking myself into a coma tonight.

You and me both Mike!!!!! ;D

My plan for the evening is as follows:

-Read some more of "The Evolution of a Cro-Magnon" (this book is soooo fuckin' good)

-Watch some TV...probably whatever New Year's Eve bullshit show will be on...

-Put a dent in the 276oz. of Sam Adams that are in the fridge...I have a variety: Cherry Wheat, Boston Lager, Irish Red, Winter Lager, Cream Stout, Black Lager, Honey Porter, and Brown Ale.

-Pass out just slighty after midnight...

you must of gotten the variety pack, I love those, only see them around this time of year

you must of gotten the variety pack, I love those, only see them around this time of year

Yes I did...The Brewmaster's Collection variety pack...They didn't have the Winter Collection one (which I've only seen and had once) so this was the next best...but then again it's Sam Adams...how can you go wrong?