PO: John K. Samson - Provincial Road 222 7" - Euro

From JKS's facebook.....

A JKS solo EP, "Provincial Road 222," will be released on limited edition 7-inch vinyl and through digital download on September 21 by Epitaph/ANTI Records in North America, and September 17 by Grand Hotel Van Cleef in Europe.

"Provincial Road 222" features the Correction Line Ensemble, and is the second in John's series of recordings that explore streets, roads, and highways in Manitoba.

The pre-order is up at the German Label....

http://www.ghvc-shop.de/detail/john-k-samson-provincial-road-222-vorbestellung

According to online babelfish, either the first 500 are limited, or the run is limited to 500. I actually expected a similar cover to the last one. The German label pressed it on transparent blue last time. Shipping is a killer, but I ordered two to help with that.

Karl from Kings Road/Epitaph said that the North American release will be up around the middle of September.

Oddly enough, Mr. Samson will be sharing the stage in Winnipeg with John Waters in November. Combine that with the "homecoming shows", people from the 'Peg are finally getting some payback from losing the Jets all those years ago...

• 2 weeks later...

The pre-order is up at the German Label....

http://www.ghvc-shop.de/detail/john-k-samson-provincial-road-222-vorbestellung

According to online babelfish, either the first 500 are limited, or the run is limited to 500. The cover is different, I actually expected a similar cover to the last one. The German label pressed it on transparent blue last time. Shipping is a killer, but I ordered two to help with that.

Karl from Kings Road/Epitaph said that the North American release will be up around the middle of September.

Oddly enough, Mr. Samson will be sharing the stage in Winnipeg with John Waters in November. Combine that with the "homecoming shows", people from the 'Peg are finally getting some payback from losing the Jets all those years ago...

• 4 weeks later...