PLEASE DELETE OLD THREAD

I knew it was from last year but he still has the records, why not take a shot and ask

PM me next time.

And yes I still have some of the records from the OP, but I stated that I had doubles of those records. The two records you asked for I no longer have doubles of, because if you look at the date this thread is old. Since I only have one copy as opposed to two I am less likely to sell/trade it thus the increase in price. Most of the records in my want list I have now too so there is less that I am interested in.

Also, by replying to an old thread you are taking a chance that I will even notice it since I am no longer expecting a reply to that thread.

Not that my dad in a million years would like silverstein, but (not to defend this guy or have people bash me) it can be a little daunting to someone new to the forums or maybe forums in general.

I try to convince my dad to stop buying all his old rare records on ebay and try some forums out and he doesn't. Although, I would imagine his reply to an old thread and not knowing what "pm" is would be similar actions. Hopefully his grammar would be a little more up to par though.

I guess what I am saying is take it easy and let people in with semi-open arms. Coming off as rude or making jokes does not help the overall vinyl community or allow a diverse community to grow. I know it may be rare, but not everyone who joins is in the know about lol, vinyl"s", collecting, pm's, etc; even if they have been collecting for years and just want to join a community of similar hobbyists.

/end rant....sorry

Not that my dad in a million years would like silverstein, but (not to defend this guy or have people bash me) it can be a little daunting to someone new to the forums or maybe forums in general.

I try to convince my dad to stop buying all his old rare records on ebay and try some forums out and he doesn't. Although, I would imagine his reply to an old thread and not knowing what "pm" is would be similar actions. Hopefully his grammar would be a little more up to par though.

I guess what I am saying is take it easy and let people in with semi-open arms. Coming off as rude or making jokes does not help the overall vinyl community or allow a diverse community to grow. I know it may be rare, but not everyone who joins is in the know about lol, vinyl"s", collecting, pm's, etc; even if they have been collecting for years and just want to join a community of similar hobbyists.

/end rant....sorry

This, but honestly pent up testosterone and a rage for proper punctuation are a staple of this forum.

ftr, i really wasnt even on the guy about his grammar. its a classic case of new guy gets pushed around a bit, decides to be sarcastic and pretend to not care, but still keeps coming back and making it worse on himself.

look... no one expects perfect grammar on the internet. just dont be a fucking clown. and vinyl... dont. say. vinyl. ever.

ftr, i really wasnt even on the guy about his grammar. its a classic case of new guy gets pushed around a bit, decides to be sarcastic and pretend to not care, but still keeps coming back and making it worse on himself.

look... no one expects perfect grammar on the internet. just dont be a fucking clown. and vinyl... dont. say. vinyl. ever.

vinyl.

I guarantee you had to say vinyl one time on some forum and get chewed out about it before you learned. Unless I'm assuming wrong and you were born some kind of English language savant.

While I'm at it, gooses, childs, deers, foots.

I guarantee you had to say vinyl one time on some forum and get chewed out about it before you learned. Unless I'm assuming wrong and you were born some kind of English language savant.

While I'm at it, gooses, childs, deers, foots.

"gooses, childs, deers, foots" aren't actually good examples. The best example I heard was: You don't call a leather wallet "leathers," leather is the material, wallet is the object.

I don't think most people are English experts, but they know how to use wikipedia.

From wikipedia "A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American English), vinyl record (in reference to vinyl), or colloquially, a record, is an analogue sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed, modulated spiral groove."

I knew it was from last year but he still has the records, why not take a shot and ask

PM me next time.

And yes I still have some of the records from the OP, but I stated that I had doubles of those records. The two records you asked for I no longer have doubles of, because if you look at the date this thread is old. Since I only have one copy as opposed to two I am less likely to sell/trade it thus the increase in price. Most of the records in my want list I have now too so there is less that I am interested in.

Also, by replying to an old thread you are taking a chance that I will even notice it since I am no longer expecting a reply to that thread.

Alright I'll PM you next time lol thats all you had to tell me hopefully we can make a deal soon thanks

/end rant....sorry

Lol thanks i'm 23 so I've used forums before. Definitely new to vinyl collecting and it's lingo. I didn't really pay attention to the dates, just replied to the thread because I was reading it and figured I'd reply. I'll PM next time thanks

I know telling you that I didn't care and was laughing the whole time I was replying in this thread just makes it seem like a actually cared, but i know forums and I know they are filled with people looking for any excuse to be sarcastic and witty. I was honestly entertained by the whole thing. Everyone seems cool on here thanks for clearing up the vinyl* thing for me.

/end rant....sorry

as dumb as it sounds, everybody goes through it, i went through it, its almost like a rite of passage. if you can suck it up and not be a sensitive little pansy and get through being a n00b, then its like you earn your spot as a member of this community. i feel like its kind of like that on EVERY forum community, specially one with as much "pent up rage and testostrone" as this one seems to have.

also, were really looking out for his best interest. making him a better person, cause even if people wanna say "oh its just the internet, people form habits and it conveys into just normal life, and im sure as fucking hell he uses incorrect grammar in real life and just looks IGNORANT.

so really, he should be thanking us for correcting him and actually make him be an educated and more positive asset to society, not some dumb fuck that says shit like "the tsunami is revenge for pearl harbor"

and appletree, youre a n00b yourself, so STFU ;)

/end rant....sorry

as dumb as it sounds, everybody goes through it, i went through it, its almost like a rite of passage. if you can suck it up and not be a sensitive little pansy and get through being a n00b, then its like you earn your spot as a member of this community. i feel like its kind of like that on EVERY forum community, specially one with as much "pent up rage and testostrone" as this one seems to have.

also, were really looking out for his best interest. making him a better person, cause even if people wanna say "oh its just the internet, people form habits and it conveys into just normal life, and im sure as fucking hell he uses incorrect grammar in real life and just looks IGNORANT.

so really, he should be thanking us for correcting him and actually make him be an educated and more positive asset to society, not some dumb fuck that says shit like "the tsunami is revenge for pearl harbor"

and appletree, youre a n00b yourself, so STFU ;)

Thank You lol

wasn't* it's* don't* don't* :P get it right or don't post on a forum. OMG VINYLZ.

if anyone remembers niku getting assraped about working for vans, his multiple blogs or his choice photographs online, you'll know that he has definitely gone through all this bullshit like every other n00b. "only the strong survive." tell 'em Too $hort.

i saw an old post where i wrote vinyl once. damn, i felt stupid and i don't even remember if anyone even corrected me. i've learned "a lot" about trivial shit from this board, but i'm mostly just here to ridicule people and buy variants now ;)