Tattoos and their removal

jhulud

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lady is a tattoo artist and shes going to let me tattoo a baby dinosaur on her. (Her nickname for me is baby dinosaur cause i apparently growl a lot when i'm getting woken up.) I've never done a tattoo so i hope i dont fuck it up. :)

That's pretty badass. You should do it Henry Rollins/Jackass style and tattoo her in a moving off-road vehicle, just to make it more memorable.

Also, involve Henry Rollins himself for bonus points.

I got pierced again yesterday and had a consult with my tattoo artist while I was there. I'm in the middle of a piece that's had 9 hours of work so far and needs about 3 more, but the dude who started it is in Florida and I want him to finish it. This is ground control to major bummer.

my woman has had a full calf tattoo sitting unfinished for four years because she got it just before we moved away from the city we went to college in and she doesn't want some stranger putting the finishing touches on.

I want my senior quote as a tattoo, but I have no idea how to put words as a tattoo and not look dumb. Do you know where you're getting that quote? A girl I know has a part of a poem on her back, almost on her neck right in the middle, and I don't think I like that spot.

Whats the quote? What if you incorporate the quote into some sorta chest piece?

I want my senior quote as a tattoo, but I have no idea how to put words as a tattoo and not look dumb. Do you know where you're getting that quote? A girl I know has a part of a poem on her back, almost on her neck right in the middle, and I don't think I like that spot.

probably on my leg, or over my heart.

that line, and the poem it comes from is one of the reasons i write.