Deftones-White Pony Reissue

This will only be $20.99 at Hot Topic and HT will have a lot of these so it should be pretty easy to find.

As far as I know this is definitely still on for 9/14

So, do you think every Hot Topic with vinyl section will have these?

Hope so! Missoula, MT never gets the good stuff haha.

Almost all stores that carry vinyl will get it but not all of them.

Tell your local store to request it.

This will be on HT.com as well and if you dont wanna pay for shipping you can use those touch screen kiosks that all stores have and order it off the website from there and have it shipped to the store very very cheaply...I think its like $1.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately can't upload pics cause I use an itouch and my comp is basically dead lol. The whole jacket itself is the same. On the spine the numbers say 524901-1 and the UPC is diff from the original by the last 5 digits. On the front on the seal there's a sticker that says available for the first time in 10 years and features the single change. I think the labels on the records themselves have changed as well. Theyre silver and say deftones in whit and had the pony on each side as well. Besides those few thongs there's really no difference. Mine is shelved right now and I'm lazy otherwise I'd tell y'all the matrix numbers on the records lol. Pretty cool stuff!

And my local shop got them early and they sold me copy cause they're awesome! ;D

no back to school=no buys

Noticed that too. Bought it anyways though.

that track only exists because maverick didnt think there was a "second single" after change on that album. chino said in a fairly recent interview its the one thing he regrets doing in regards to this album so it makes sense that its not there as it was never intended to be there in the first place. besides, pink maggit is an infinitely superior track anyway.