PO: Red City Radio “To the Sons & Daughters of Woo

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Red City Radio “To the Sons & Daughters of Woody Guthrie” LP

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4710

Our friends at Loose Charm are back with a brand new release, the 1 sided LP for Red City Radio, “The Sons & Daughters of Woody Guthrie”. While the EP came out earlier this year, Loose Charm are releasing the 5 song EP on wax. The pressing info is as follows:

100 on Gold Vinyl

400 on White Vinyl

As you can see from the photos, the b-side has been silk-screened. The records look really great. I will only have 50 of the Gold and 50 of the White so be sure you pre-order quickly. I imagine this release will sell out very quickly.

Have you heard this EP? These guys could quite possibly be my new, favorite punk band. The band are not only fantastic people who are really fun to drink/hang out with, but they absolutely and completely rock. They do gruff punk rock better than most and this EP will hopefully hold everyone over before they put out a brand new album on Paper and Plastick. This is recommended if you like Hot Water Music, Latterman, early Against Me, or much of what comes out on Kiss of Death and/or No Idea. I love this EP and am really excited to help out with the pre-order.

One lucky individual will win a set of both colors if you pre-order this record. Unfortunately all of the test pressings have already been promised. You might be wondering why I have decided to carry something that we haven’t put out. While I have no plans to carry everything like we used to, I do want to carry records I fucking love. I love this band and am sure most of you will too. I will be posting a stream sometime this week. Records are shipping to VC, we will be able to ship these almost immediately.

if anyone orders both records and for some reason pays more than $3.99 shipping (in the states), please email me (don't post on the board). there was a glitch with the drag the river preorder. With the exception of a few items, orders should be $3.99 all you can buy in the states. thanks.