PO Bear vs. Shark - Right Now You're in the Best..

does anybody have any way to contact anybody at Friction Records besides the one e-mail link on their website. I've e-mailed them twice trying to get a new jacket for my first pressing of this records both times with no reply...I left a note in the comment section of my pre-order for Bars of Gold in all caps asking for a response and still have yet to receive a respons from them....it's cool if they don't want to sell me just the jacket for this release...but a simple "Sorry, we can't help you out" would be appreciated...

does anybody have any way to contact anybody at Friction Records besides the one e-mail link on their website. I've e-mailed them twice trying to get a new jacket for my first pressing of this records both times with no reply...I left a note in the comment section of my pre-order for Bars of Gold in all caps asking for a response and still have yet to receive a respons from them....it's cool if they don't want to sell me just the jacket for this release...but a simple "Sorry, we can't help you out" would be appreciated...

Dude that runs Friction is insanely busy, he also owns a bar and is in the process of opening a venue. Probably won't get you any further, but maybe try a FB message?

While y'all are ordering from Friction anyway, you should pick up the Victor! Fix the Sun LP - think These Arms Are Snakes meets Hot Water Music, I guess. They are pals of mine and that records is really good. The Paucity record is pretty killer if you like post-rock as well.

Dude that runs Friction is insanely busy, he also owns a bar and is in the process of opening a venue. Probably won't get you any further, but maybe try a FB message?

While y'all are ordering from Friction anyway, you should pick up the Victor! Fix the Sun LP - think These Arms Are Snakes meets Hot Water Music, I guess. They are pals of mine and that records is really good. The Paucity record is pretty killer if you like post-rock as well.

Tell your friends of Victor that their record does rule.

As for Paucity, the record is beautiful.