PO: Chamberlain w/ Brian Fallon (Gaslight Anthem)

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Chamberlain w/ Brian Fallon (Gaslight Anthem) "Raise It High" 7" (/500)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4716

I just got an email asking if I would be into carrying the newest 7" by Chamberlain. Being a Chamberlain fan, of course, I said yes. The 7" features a brand new song--"Raise It High", and on the side B, a re-recorded version of "The South Has Spoiled Me" featuring Brian Fallon of the Gaslight Anthem.

Limited to 500, hand numbered on mixed color vinyl.

Previously sold on Chamberlain's Tour with the Gaslight Anthem and Tim Barry. There are about 200 copies remaining.

I should the 7"s in by late next week and will ship them as soon as I get them. Get one while you can; I expect these will go quickly since Brian Fallon is on the b-side (and of course since this is the newest Chamberlain release in some time).

$6 shipping on a $5.25 7"?????

it should be $2.50 for U.S., $3 for Canada, and $6 overseas. if you end up paying more than that, email me. I will refund you the necessary amount.

$6 shipping on a $5.25 7"?????

it should be $2.50 for U.S., $3 for Canada, and $6 overseas. if you end up paying more than that, email me. I will refund you the necessary amount.

i must have been selecting united kingdom and not realized it at first. when I went back to try and order it a second time I made sure I selected United states and it came up $2.50. So, no worries. Thanks though.

i must have been selecting united kingdom and not realized it at first. when I went back to try and order it a second time I made sure I selected United states and it came up $2.50. So, no worries. Thanks though.

while the limited pressing store is great, it is bummer that you can select other territories for shipping. If anyone ever ends up paying a way crazy price for shipping, just email me. I will resolve it.