Look What I Found (OOP)

srcvinyl

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you all for the comments. We really enjoy doing this! and I found another OOP!! HAHA! This is what happens when a lady does the buying...oh we love shopping :)

Its the Fallout Boy/ Autopilot Off Split. Its a white Fueled By Ramen 7" selling for $20-$25 on ebay! its from about 2004. I cant even find the album cover. Even on the Fueled site, its not ANYWHERE to be found. I don't know how many were pressed, just that this is the first original pressing on white.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Fall-Out-Boy-%7B47%7D-Autopilot-Off-Split-7%22.html

I also found a Paramore Misery Business/Pressure split...which I will post soon.

thank you all for the comments. We really enjoy doing this! and I found another OOP!! HAHA! This is what happens when a lady does the buying...oh we love shopping :)

Its the Fallout Boy/ Autopilot Off Split. Its a white Fueled By Ramen 7" selling for $20-$25 on ebay! its from about 2004. I cant even find the album cover. Even on the Fueled site, its not ANYWHERE to be found. I don't know how many were pressed, just that this is the first original pressing on white.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Fall-Out-Boy-%7B47%7D-Autopilot-Off-Split-7%22.html

I also found a Paramore Misery Business/Pressure split...which

I will post soon.

Add to one of my open orders once again lol and ill take it! :)

Hmmm... I have 1 Baby Blue and 1 Purple... Hopeless aren't very consistent with their colors. Let me know if you come across any Falling sickness color vinyl! I always meant to order them, and when I got around to doing it, they changed the website and stopped selling decent music.

Yea I'm pretty sure my copy has both LPs like a baby blue marble....I'm outta town so I can't check, might just order another copy just in case...wish I knew if it was the same variant though.

Meh as someone who loves AAA I thought this release was a little watered down and passive (get it.)

If you compare the lyrics and musical stylings of 24 Hour Roadside Resistance with this you can tell this album just seemed weak. I liked it as a fan of the band but I mean with all the kids who compare everything this group has ever done with Destroy What Destroys You this record has none of the Ska stylings or upstrokes like the earlier albums or the punk angst and pissed off vocals and thoughtful lyrics in the later albums . There is of course the one exception being the great song Sunshine Fish Magnet which is about Brian Deneke this album is forgettable.

/2¢

Today's Find, Misfits - Die Die My Darling - 4th Pressing (1991) Here is an album description I found on discog.com

Black vinyl copies with faint "M Z" and "G-2" etchings in matrix and "C&P Hell-bent Music" center labels. Sleeve is charcoal black, Misfits logo on front is pink/purple, and band photographs on back are black and light pink. Vinyl is thin and appears to be translucent, charcoal brown when held up to light.

We have found 22 copies!

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Misfits-%252d-Die-Die-Die-My-Darling-LP.html