WWF/WWE/NWO dvd

coldsnap

youtube does wonders, man.

so does a tv, man, lol.

Haha, I watch so much wrestling stuff on youtube. It was the only thing I was really into as a kid besides baseball. I can't get into the WWE stuff, but there is always a place in my heart for the classics.

my playstation network name is a tribute to the one and only: the_hulkamania

i met the ultimate warrior when i was 10. he was actually pretty nice. signed whatever you wanted him to. the stories that have come out about him later on (which i and anybody else who wasnt "in the business" were obviously unaware of at the time) have me pretty surprised he was as personable as he was. i must have caught him on a good day.

my soft spot for wrestling circa 87 - 93 is probably the nerdiest thing i still enjoy. i dont watch current wrestling at all but watching stuff from that era really brings me back to being a kid.

My roommate is a wrestling fanatic and we have way more wrestling DVDs than we could ever watch. I was a huge fan from my childhood through early adult years (basically late 80s until early 2000s), so even though I've gotten back into watching wrestling lately, I've missed the past 8 years or so. But a couple matches we've watched recently that were amazing (sorry, I can't pinpoint any specific PPV they were from):

Taz vs. Sabu

Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon ladder match

Motor City Machine Guns vs. Beer Money (actually a very recent match on TNA, although I've seen a handful of great matches between these teams)

RVD vs. Jeff Hardy at WWF Invasion circa 2001 (and I hate the Hardys, but this match was dope)

Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (I actually don't even remember a lot of this match, but they're my two favourite wrestlers ever)

When I was comin back from playing a show in Albany NY, Test and some assorted WWF crew were at a BK off the Mass Pike. They we're pretty nice guys and took the time to chat, even though I was past being a fan they appreciated the good words.

Any Mid-Late 90's Dx shit was real good to watch. ECW 95-98 was all good too.

When I was comin back from playing a show in Albany NY, Test and some assorted WWF crew were at a BK off the Mass Pike. They we're pretty nice guys and took the time to chat, even though I was past being a fan they appreciated the good words.

you know test died not too long ago of an overdose right? luna vachon also passed away recently.

anyone hear about jim the anvil neidhart?

"On September 5, 2010, Tampa, FL police found Neidhart in possession of 95 Oxycontin pills and 28 Methadone pills. He was charged with two counts of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute, two counts of trafficking an illegal substance and one count of grand theft third degree and one count of burglary"

you know test died not too long ago of an overdose right? luna vachon also passed away recently.

anyone hear about jim the anvil neidhart?

"On September 5, 2010, Tampa, FL police found Neidhart in possession of 95 Oxycontin pills and 28 Methadone pills. He was charged with two counts of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute, two counts of trafficking an illegal substance and one count of grand theft third degree and one count of burglary"

It was in 2000.