FS (reduced) Brand New, Blink, Hot Water, Thrice

wtfomfg666

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to grab one of those 'TDAGARIM' but USD$45.00 shipping to Australia is a bit off tap. I know it's Gatefold 2x180gram LP but I just received a beautifully packed vinyl mailer from someone on the board that contained one gatefold 180gram 12" LP, two average weight 12" LPs & a 10" test press for USD$17.92 (on the postage sticker).

I was going to grab one of those 'TDAGARIM' but USD$45.00 shipping to Australia is a bit off tap. I know it's Gatefold 2x180gram LP but I just received a beautifully packed vinyl mailer from someone on the board that contained one gatefold 180gram 12" LP, two average weight 12" LPs & a 10" test press for USD$17.92 (on the postage sticker).

Admittedly my international shipping rates are off, I haven't' had the time to figure out all the numbers yet so I set them all very high. If you are truely interested what I can do is ask the guy at the post office how much it would cost to send the package to australia next time I bring in a Brand New order. I could then adjust my shipping prices accordingly so you could put your order through.

I did send 2 Brand New TDAG and a Blink Self Titled to a guy in Australia and it ended up costing $52 (I actually lost money on shipping) so i'm not sure how that other guy sent the package to you for cheap. Anyway you can ask him what service he used?

Admittedly my international shipping rates are off, I haven't' had the time to figure out all the numbers yet so I set them all very high.

Go to usps.com and click on "calculate postage". Then click on "calculate international postage" and it will walk you through the rest. One of those AFS/MTS 2xLPs is usually just under 2 pounds.

I heard there's a media international option? I'm not sure though

Not with USPS. First Class International is the cheapest option.

Admittedly my international shipping rates are off, I haven't' had the time to figure out all the numbers yet so I set them all very high.

Go to usps.com and click on "calculate postage". Then click on "calculate international postage" and it will walk you through the rest. One of those AFS/MTS 2xLPs is usually just under 2 pounds.

I heard there's a media international option? I'm not sure though

thanks!

well then according to online it would cost $21.08 to send the package by first class international to australia (I assumed with packaging it would be around 2.5 pounds, might end up being less) When I get home from work I will weigh the package and get a more accurate number.

thanks!

well then according to online it would cost $21.08 to send the package by first class international to australia (I assumed with packaging it would be around 2.5 pounds, might end up being less) When I get home from work I will weigh the package and get a more accurate number.

If you're just sending one, even with packaging, it'll probably still be close to 2 pounds. Cardboard inserts and bubble wrap (especially) don't weigh very much.

thanks!

If you're just sending one, even with packaging, it'll probably still be close to 2 pounds. Cardboard inserts and bubble wrap (especially) don't weigh very much.

actually i just looked at the receipts and you are right...the packages ranged from anywhere between a little under 2 pounds to an ounce over. Can't believe I didn't think of that before :)