when you're in the concert

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on who I'm seeing -- (for example)

Thursday/Converge: Went crazy -- jumping everywhere, 'sing along/shout lyrics', laughing at other people, sweating my balls off, losing 15 lbs, drinking beer, nearly pissing myself

Murder by Death: shout every single goddamn lyric and stare at Sarah and catch Adams sweat on my face. sway back and forth, grab random people around me who aren't moving and make them move, have a fucking blast!

Mono/Explosions in the Sky: close my eyes, move to every sound played through the speakers and act like it melts my skin off my bones. Also, when the songs get 'heavy', I usually step on someones toes in the front, but they should NOT have been wearing flip flops! (recently happened at Explosions in the Sky a few weeks ago! THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW!)

I usually hang out around the edges or back of the pit at a rowdy show. I'm old and my bones hurt. But I like the energy of everyone else going off, so I still like to be kind of near it. I think the last show I went crazy at was the Undertow reunion show late last year. Got right up front and screamed along, and did my FIRST STAGEDIVE EVER after going to hardcore shows for 13 years! I was stoked.

For louder shows that aren't as rowdy (Helms Alee, Boris, etc.) I usually get right up front and do the "serious guy head nod."

I would punch you in the mouth, no joke.

Chill out, bro. Take it out on the football field. Go State!

Nah man, I'm with Mr. Smith. I know that if I don't want to be hassled to stay to the sides or in the back, but if someone thinks it's their right to put their hands all over me when I'm minding my own business... they've got another thing coming.

grab random people around me who aren't moving and make them move

i hate people like you. so fucking annoying.

i dont like being in the pit, it's just not fun. i like paying attention to the music, drumming on my sides, etc. jumping up and down sometimes if it's that kinda show. i dunno i just like listening to the music