Running Wilde

I have watched the first ten minutes of the first episode and I think I like it.

Also, Mitchell Hurwitz says that you should watch this if you want an Arrested Development movie:

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/10/04/watch-running-wilde-or-you-don%E2%80%99t-get-an-%E2%80%98arrested-development%E2%80%99-movie-%E2%80%9D/66404

SO WATCH IT! It has Will Arnett and David Cross in it.

I saw the first two episodes and thought they were pretty dull.

Anyone see the Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, David Cross' new show that also features Will Arnett? First episode was hilarious.

First episode was ok... but needs some work. Definitely a better show than Running Wilde though.

its also 3 episodes in, itll take a season for them to get into the swing of things, atleast a half a season.

Some shows take time, but not all do. Look at British TV, some shows only get 6 episodes a season and they hit the ground running.

The last episode of Running Wilde was painful to watch. It did not hold my interest at all. Except for that forced Arrested Development reference that I can't even remember right now.