else

document.write('+':via9onzn]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

So how does it end?? I want to know what happens before I watch it.

A lot of people saw the 20/20 special on the movie and they apparently gave everything away so I'll talk about it if people really want to know.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Guy is messaged by girl online about a painting of a photo. They talk, he talks to the whole family, friends start filming it. Guy and and the 19y/o sister of the girl who messaged him start forming a relationship -- talk on phone, email, gchat etc... Guy and friends decide to take a road trip to their place after realizing the girl might not be who she says she is. Go to house, find postcards that he sent in the mailbox return to sender, no one is there. Then they go to the family's house, the mom is there w/ her husband and 2 mentally challenged kids. The guys go w/ it for a day, they hang out, etc. then decide to call her out on it, like "Ok, so obviously you know we know this is all fake, let's talk about it..."

I didn't want to give everything away, so that's brief and sloppy.

END SPOILERS

Jeff still sucks.

I saw the 20/20 but knew about the ending beforehand. Either these people are stupid or it's staged. I don't mean to be rude but what person under the age of 60 is surprised that some random person on the internet isn't who they say they are?

What gets me is that they're 3 really tech savvy guys, but they don't Google these people until like 8-months into the relationship.