Final Piebald shows -- anyone going?

This is a bum out. I did make it to the show at the Agora with The Format. It was a pretty awesome time.

I was there too! I was one of the 6-8 people up front dancing (and severely pissing off all the 15-year-old girls). I left after Piebald's set.

hahaha...I got to chill on the left balcony. It was weird, but kind of fun. My friend had a press pass so she got me a +1.

Also, for a final tour, they didn't have a very long set. I was kind of bummed about that.

Well it was just a support tour they were doing that sort of mutated into a "farewell tour" once they decided it was going to be the end. I was just disappointed in the poor song selection -- so much stuff off the most recent album (which is barely memorable at all) and so much more classic, older stuff overlooked. You would've thought for the final tour they would have at least busted out some pre-2002 stuff just for the diehards who came out for them, but alas.

Also, for a final tour, they didn't have a very long set. I was kind of bummed about that.

Well it was just a support tour they were doing that sort of mutated into a "farewell tour" once they decided it was going to be the end. I was just disappointed in the poor song selection -- so much stuff off the most recent album (which is barely memorable at all) and so much more classic, older stuff overlooked. You would've thought for the final tour they would have at least busted out some pre-2002 stuff just for the diehards who came out for them, but alas.

Completely agreed.

I'd actually start with We Are The Only Friends We Have as it's the most well-rounded out of the bunch (solid songs + good production + tons of catchiness). If you dig it, I'd then go backwards to If It Weren't For Venetian Blinds.... If that's too raw for you, try All Ears, All Eyes, All The Time, their first album on SideOneDummy.