New Bayside song streaming on AP.net!

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1967572

The song is called "Already Gone" and it comes from the band's new album Killing Time. You'll be able to pick up the new album on February 22nd; but special pre-orders launch tomorrow.

Track Listing

01. Already Gone

02. Sick, Sick, Sick (Available on iTunes 11/16)

03. Mona Lisa

04. It's Not A Bad Little War

05. Sinking and Swimming on Long Island

06. Seeing Sound

07. The Wrong Way

08. On Love, On Life

09. The New Flesh

10. Killing Time

i dig it!

http://www.merchdirect.com/Bayside/CDs/Killing_Time_CD_Pre_Order?productid=13062

if the vinyl is $10, and it says:

Purchase of this CD Pre Order allows you to receive $10.00 off the purchase of the new 7 inch vinyl which includes an exclusive version of Sick, Sick, Sick (Acoustic) and Already Gone! Add it to your cart today!

i don't understand the logic in that banner saying it's $5.

http://www.merchdirect.com/Bayside/CDs/Killing_Time_CD_Pre_Order?productid=13062

if the vinyl is $10, and it says:

Purchase of this CD Pre Order allows you to receive $10.00 off the purchase of the new 7 inch vinyl which includes an exclusive version of Sick, Sick, Sick (Acoustic) and Already Gone! Add it to your cart today!

i don't understand the logic in that banner saying it's $5.

Cuz they fucked up. I went through the checkout (but stopped right at the end) and it was only $5 off.

I used to love the first CD these guys put out, but I lost interest in them quickly. Do they still mope around nonstop and pretend to be Alk3?

haha, no. their stuff is a little brighter sounding and not as gloomy. kind of what alk3's music should have evolved into.

To keep it simple, yes.

on a personal level, yes. musically, not so much. imo.

Yeah the music is a bit more upbeat, but Sirens & Condolences and the S/T are on like a diary emo level example "There's a voice in my head telling me why I should hate you, But I hate myself instead." and "I hate myself, more than I ever let on. I'm burned out at 22." . Then they have a van crash and their drummer dies and Victory makes them finish their tour. I think they got like 2 days off. (Side note I got to see them pretty soon before the accident and then right after and being right up front for their acoustic performance as a two-piece I got the chills a few times.) Then they release the acoustic/live cd which was the same songs plus a Smoking Popes and Elliott Smith cover and Winter "An angel got his wings,

And we'll hold our heads up knowing that he's fine." . Then they released Walking Wounded that they were trying to get over everything that happened to them "we're taking control of our lives

Everything's alright". But obviously they were greatly affected by everything that had happened. Then there was shudder with titles like "No One Understands, I can't go on, and I Think I'll Be Okay." Now they are finally off Victory records but with titles like The New Flesh (possibly talking about the scars healing), Sick Sick Sick, and On love on life they still seem like they are bringing that downtrodden emotional aspect.

So yeah.

• 4 weeks later...