VELOZ 7", HATE 12" AVAILABLE NOW FROM KARMIC SWAMP

HTTP://KARMICSWAMP.BLOGSPOT.COM

hey freaks, i've been so busy lately that these records are just now going online, two weeks after i got them all assembled! it has been alot of work but i feel like everything came together wonderfully, and i'm really excited about these releases!

[image]

KS04 is VELOZ's self titled 7". i booked these guys when they came thru on tour this summer and was instantly hooked. this is insane d-beat fury, east coast hardcore with plenty of riffs, somewhere between DROPDEAD and BARONESS. they played a 12 song set in 15 minutes at that show, and blew some really solid power circuits THREE TIMES! SHIT! this 6 song EP comes in stunning full color packaging designed by BRANKO VRANIC, and includes two color hand-screened inserts and vellum lyric sheets done by the band. limited to 500 copies and only $6PPD in the US! pick it up straight from the band this week as they round out their october tour if youre lucky enough!

VELOZ US TOUR DATES

Oct 17th Omaha, NE

Oct 18th Oklahoma City, OK

Oct 20th Shreveport, LA

Oct 21st Birmingham, AL

Oct 22nd Tallahassee, FL

Oct 23rd Harrisonburg, VA

Oct 24th Washington, DC

Oct 25th Newark, Delaware

Oct 26th New Brunswick, NJ

[image]

KS06 is the single-sided demo collection 12" from chicago's HATE, 8 remastered tracks of grimey metallic hardcore limited to 133 copies in hand-screened sleeves with poster, insert, flyers and a b-side etching!

$11PPD in the US.

YOU CAN ORDER BOTH OF THESE RELEASES TOGETHER FOR $15PPD IN THE US!

ive also added some crucial distro updates just after this past weekend, including records from NUKLEAR BLAST SUNTAN, DAYLIGHT ROBBERY, PEDESTRIANS, ANCIENT SKY, ENZIUGIRI and SKUDS, and tapes from GREEN BERET and ZOMES! new issue of EVIL MINDED is out and about too and its one of the best yet!

you can order records or inquire about all this racket at [email protected]

download the VELOZ 7" for FREE, and scope us out at:

HTTP://KARMICSWAMP.BLOGSPOT.COM

HTTP://MYSPACE.COM/VELOZMA

HTTP://MYSPACE.COM/ISERIOUSLYFUCKINGHATEYOU

thanks for supporting independent music!

• 1 month later...

sorry to make you feel this way rod... the HATE records have had crazy delays with the covers that the band screened making it down here, it has taken 3 months to ship a package of covers that wouldve taken maybe 6 hours to drive myself. so all orders with VELOZ records have gone out, but the HATE records have been continually delayed. i tried emailing everybody and letting them know what was going on, but its hard to hit everybody.

rest assured that everybody that ORDERED a record WILL GET a record. it is my personal and business philosophy to fulfill every order that is placed with me and see it thru to the point where that record is spinning on your table and filling your home with turbulence. it is not however in my business practice to make a record appear in your life in under two weeks, or whatever ridiculous turnaround time these SAM'S CLUB distros offer in order to compensate for the truly shitty music they get you in the end.

i want to thank everybody that ordered these records from me, and i look forward to hearing in the end that the wait was ultimately worth it.

sorry to make you feel this way rod... the HATE records have had crazy delays with the covers that the band screened making it down here, it has taken 3 months to ship a package of covers that wouldve taken maybe 6 hours to drive myself. so all orders with VELOZ records have gone out, but the HATE records have been continually delayed. i tried emailing everybody and letting them know what was going on, but its hard to hit everybody.

rest assured that everybody that ORDERED a record WILL GET a record. it is my personal and business philosophy to fulfill every order that is placed with me and see it thru to the point where that record is spinning on your table and filling your home with turbulence. it is not however in my business practice to make a record appear in your life in under two weeks, or whatever ridiculous turnaround time these SAM'S CLUB distros offer in order to compensate for the truly shitty music they get you in the end.

i want to thank everybody that ordered these records from me, and i look forward to hearing in the end that the wait was ultimately worth it.

good post, thanks for the reassurance josh. i very much appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the HATE record along with the Veloz record. Is there anyway you can ship out the Veloz record on it's own and just send out the Hate record when you get that all worked out. It says in your previous post, "all orders with VELOZ records have gone out" but I still haven't received mine yet. Let me know what you're willing to do.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Karmic Swamp sent out this email on 11/14/2010:

has been held here for an extra couple of weeks due to printing problems with one of the inserts, an exceptionally graphic Anal Cunt / Hate flier. so maybe this is really just some of their bad karma trickling down on all of us?

anyway the inserts are done now, and the HATE records should be out and in your hands very soon!

thanks for the patience!

josh // KARMIC SWAMP

Then on Dec 5th 2010:

hey greg, your package should arrive (media mail) sometime in the next two weeks. be sure and let me know when it gets there!

josh

On Dec 23rd 2010:

greg, no youre not alone, when i got covers in the mail, i only got enough to fill maybe half the orders, so lots of orders that include the hate record are waiting on those still. sorry for the inconvenience, i just wanted you to know where your records were, and that you will be getting them soon!

josh

and most recently on Jan 30th 2011:

hey guys i FINALLY got covers this week, records going out next week!

josh

Feb 15th 2011 and still no records. These emails contradict themselves over and over again; Josh states that he has the covers/records, then the covers are delayed, the he says they are IN THE MAIL, then half the orders went out, then he sends an email saying that he just got the covers in. I wouldn't recommend ordering from Karmic Swamp. I will post this in the best/worst customer service thread as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good news: The Hate record actually came in the mail today after 5 months.

Bad news: It was sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard that were taped together. The cardboard was so thoughtlessly thrown together that a corner of the sleeve was protruding from out of the "packaging." Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture.

Oh, and he forgot to send the Veloz 7" that I ordered with the Hate record. So, five months into this debacle and I'm only halfway done with it.

• 2 weeks later...