The Methadones - S/T 12" PREORDERS UP!

[image]

The Methadones – S/T 12” PREORDER!

On June 11, 2010, The Methadones announced that they would be breaking up. "It's been 10 years and we've had a lot of fun, but we all agree that it's just time", said Danny Vapid. The band will play their final show on November 13th at Reggie's in Chicago for one last hurrah and to celebrate the release of their final album simply called "THE METHADONES". This album will consist of 5 brand new studio tracks along with 11 other tracks from previous 7”s/splits!

Solidarity Exclusive Clear Red /100 - www.solidarityrecordings.com (and you can pick black up too if thats what you want)

Shop Radio Cast Exclusive Clear /100 - www.shopradiocast.com/products/Methadones-%252d-The-Methadones-LP-%28Exclusive-Clear%29.html

Interpunk Exclusive White /100 w/ button/patch - http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=187859&

and hot topic will have a color in stores as well

11/16/2010 is release date!

thanks for the support!

while youre there pick up the new Four Star Alarm record, or the solidarity comp!!

Randy, I just got these in. The black is beautiful.

I love the new songs. The songs from the copyright split are more enjoyable in a full album.

My only complaints are that Justin P didn't record the vocals for those songs and that my favorite song, Waiting, was excluded from the record.