LOST

*MORE SPOILERZ AHEAD*

*SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN SEASON 3"

Um... dude, they got off the island. How does that not change the whole show? Just curious.

It definitely changes the show's trajectory, But that's necessary for the show to continue anyways. I guess I misread how it was explained to me by those who saw it. I was expecting something that would make me re-think the entire premise of the show. A twist or curveball; Something less linear, I guess.

I'm by no means disappointed in the ending, I was just expecting something else, based on what I had heard.

You must be thinking about the show and the ending in the wrong way or context. Think about it: You flash forward to the "future" (or what could be an alternate future, because the show is progressively getting more and more supernatural/metaphysical) where they got off the island, but Jack insists that they go back. What would be his reasoning for this? This whole concept is in no way linear. If you were to draw out the path of the story arc(s) on a piece of paper, that is the point where it would branch off drastically. There is a theory that the numbers are coordinates in reverse, and those coordinates in the real world point to an area on the map that is known (in the real world, mind you) to have the same kinds of ethereal properties as the Bermuda Triangle. Coincidence? Somehow I think not. The show is about to get all kinds of crazy, if you ask me.

One question. Why is it that when they are on the island Jack has perfect facial hair that isn't a beard just a five o clock shadow. Then in the flash forward he has a full blown crazy dude beard? Maybe the healing powers of the island also shaves dudes.

Didn't they have razors on the island? I think I remember seeing him shave in one scene. And apparently he kinda goes a little bit nuts once they get off the island, hence the crazy beard guy look.

One question. Why is it that when they are on the island Jack has perfect facial hair that isn't a beard just a five o clock shadow. Then in the flash forward he has a full blown crazy dude beard? Maybe the healing powers of the island also shaves dudes.

Didn't they have razors on the island? I think I remember seeing him shave in one scene. And apparently he kinda goes a little bit nuts once they get off the island, hence the crazy beard guy look.

I just thought he was getting stoked on the Fest.

I JUUUST finished watching the end of season 3. I had been avoiding this thread all all others like it because I heard season 3s ending was so intense.

It wasn't the "it'll change the way you look at the entire show!" type epic event I thought it would be, but I'm definately on board for season 4.

i think part of the reason people were saying this is because a lot of people were speculating they were in purgatory, and then with the twist they throw at the end of season three it kinda makes you think that anything is possible.

so heres my question:

do i see lost or sick of it all next thursday? sitting in my living room drinking beer or standing at a night club at a show that may get shut down before madball plays? I'm so torn...

Sick Of It All. you know, cause Wisdom In Chains is playing.

but seriously, you can always DVR or DL the episode

i dont want to see any bands eexcept death before dishonor and sick of it all... but i know if I DVR it my girlfriend is going to ruin it for me and tell me what happens, haha

my band is playing with death before dishonor on tuesday so ill just tell you how it is and you can watch lost.

i dont want to see any bands eexcept death before dishonor and sick of it all... but i know if I DVR it my girlfriend is going to ruin it for me and tell me what happens, haha

That will just give you a good excuse to hit her. I say go to the show!

Now that's some logic I can run with.

GOD! My girlfriend was doing that same shit until I flipped out and told her to shut the fuck up. She wasn't happy about but I was able to watch Lost in peace