fantasy football help on a trade offer

my team

QB - matt ryan, michael vick and jon kitna for the bye week

RB - frank gore, darren mcfadden, jahvid best, felix jones and marshawn lynch

WR - brandon marshall, dwayne bowe, wes welker, malcolm floyd and mike williams(TB)

TE - vernon davis

DEF - NO

the guy offered me MJD and larry fitz for gore and welker.

i know it doesnt seem like a big trade, more of a wash if anything, but after looking into it a little bit more it looks like MJD will help me big during the playoff weeks where gore plays some good D's. that is if i make the playoffs.

what should i do.

how the crap do you have my same 3 quarterbacks. Kitna just fell into my hands last night for the upcoming bye weeks haha

as for the trade...I like the welker for fitz part of it...Welker just doesnt score enough and fitz is a def buy low canidate....as for rbs, both offenses stink, Gore just has been out-rushing MJD. Unless you get PPR, which might make you hold back beacuse of welker, I'd pull the trade.

niners rely on gore, i think him and welker will both be very consistent the rest of the season.

yeah gore still gets points even if he doesnt find the end zone.

originally the guy started a post asking if anyone wanted MJD. i offered best and welker to start things going and that is what he offered back.

also i hate that there is no max on moves in my league. i hope they change that next year.

fitz has a nobody throwing to him who wont be the QB in arizona next season, MJD is on an aenimic offense in Carolina where he's focused more on because the QB is also a bust. wes welker is a top WR with Tom Brady, Frank Gore is the SF offense with Alex Smith being banged up, if you make that trade you might as well just forfeit the season.

Wow, we have very simliar teams. I drated 9th in a 12 team league and am sitting atop the standings 6-1. Here's my current roster:

QB: Henne, Romo (out)

RB: Gore, Best, Moreno, Fred Jax, Forsett

WR: Marshall, Smith (NY) Lloyd, Vincent Jax

TE: Z. Miller

I've got the following two trades pending:

Who do you think has more upside of each of the players compared?

Eli Manning for Knowshon Moreno

Joe Flacco for Jahvid Best

I think I'll prefer having a reliable QB with 14+pts a week than a spotty RB on a spotty team.

Wow, we have very simliar teams. I drated 9th in a 12 team league and am sitting atop the standings 6-1. Here's my current roster:

QB: Henne, Romo (out)

RB: Gore, Best, Moreno, Fred Jax, Forsett

WR: Marshall, Smith (NY) Lloyd, Vincent Jax

TE: Z. Miller

I've got the following two trades pending:

Who do you think has more upside of each of the players compared?

Eli Manning for Knowshon Moreno

Joe Flacco for Jahvid Best

I think I'll prefer having a reliable QB with 14+pts a week than a spotty RB on a spotty team.

Take the Manning/Moreno trade. Flacco is the very definition of spotty.