Sock Weather

jcamps

Winter is soon approaching here in the northeast, and day by day it becomes more of a reality that I am going to have to start wearing socks again so my toes don't get cold and my nose doesn't get runny. I hate wearing socks, but now my feet won't smell like garbage.

Anyone rep bare feet in vans all winter? Hands up if you're a seasonal sock wearer!

I wear socks year round, and even sleep in them sometimes.

i almost always sleep in my socks. my house is so cold in the winter (my room especially because it has 2.5 walls to the outside, so it gets down to the low 50s) that i need to wear one and sometimes two pairs. usually when i wear two pairs, one of them are my regular socks and another are fuzzy slipper socks that i tuck my pants into so they dont ride up my legs. i wear socks to sleep in the summer because im afraid of spiders. yes, i am aware that that makes little to no sense. just go with it.

Guest eriathomas
I wear socks year round, and even sleep in them sometimes.

i almost always sleep in my socks. my house is so cold in the winter (my room especially because it has 2.5 walls to the outside, so it gets down to the low 50s) that i need to wear one and sometimes two pairs. usually when i wear two pairs, one of them are my regular socks and another are fuzzy slipper socks that i tuck my pants into so they dont ride up my legs. i wear socks to sleep in the summer because im afraid of spiders. yes, i am aware that that makes little to no sense. just go with it.

I sleep in a basement, so the floor gets really cold in the winter. Never had to wear 2 pairs before.