solid mail day

adambomb

Guest falloutcollapse
Got William Elliott Whitmore - latitudes

This is Hell - Cripplers (red/orange lmt 200, yellow lmt 300, and black and clear lmt 400) i ordered the second they went up so i'm not sure why i didn't get the lmt to 100 silkscreened cover.

also got Steinways - missed the boat on purple.

Did I ever pay you for one of those Cripplers?

Got William Elliott Whitmore - latitudes

This is Hell - Cripplers (red/orange lmt 200, yellow lmt 300, and black and clear lmt 400) i ordered the second they went up so i'm not sure why i didn't get the lmt to 100 silkscreened cover.

also got Steinways - missed the boat on purple.

Got my Cripplers, too...was on it within an hour or so the preorder went up, got the black/white swirl (/400). Guess that "first come, first serve, bitches" thing was bullshit.

Friday: Gogol Bordello - Super Taranta on red

The records are gorgeous, and now I know why the shipping was ridiculous, they showed up friday, placed the order wed am.

Monday: Against Me! - New Wave (180g yellow vinyl w/Thrash Unreal 7"), three Draft 7"s, We'll Never Know/Hard To Be Around; Na Na Na/Devil In The Shade; Stop Wastin' My Time/Up All Night

Finally got my No Idea order I placed on the 26th. Note to self: do not order just before the Fest. I don't really mind things taking a while though, the anticipation is half the fun.

pink lincolns - back from the pink room LP pink and white splatter 503/1000

Murder by death <- reckless sent the wrong album - see my rant in the other tread started earlier today.

trade from fester - no empathy - ben weasel dont like it 7"

- Misfits - bullet 7" bootleg

Ebay -

LTJ / Kemuri 7" split on balck vinyl - first press

I can't find your rant.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it. That sucks dude.

I don't think I'll ever find my white whale, at least not for sale.

what is it?

Boys Night Out-Broken Bones & Bloody Kisses translucent turquoise /3

I found a guy on howsyouredge that had it but wasn't willing to get ride of it. so that leaves to other people to find and convince to let go of it.

yeah man. it goes really well with the artwork, but i really want the baby blue one also. theres a green and a clear out there somwhere too, but ive never seen them pop up.

got the baby blue for an insane price, like less then 10 bux. Good luck on the clear, never seen it pop up and i believe its only 25 pressed...