solid mail day

adambomb

ryan adams - gold (red and blue vinyl; promo-only; #247/1000)

where'd you find this? and for how much?

i got it on amazon for $69.99, but the guy's wife sent it in a padded mailer (when i specifically asked for it to be sent in cardboard mailer of some sort). also, both records were in the cover, but the red vinyl was kept separate from its paper sleeve (but the blue one was in its sleeve). thankfully the vinyl was fine (the red record was just dirty, no scratches or marks) but the cover was bent a little. i was able to get $25 back from him, because honestly if i knew it was gonna be like that i wouldn't have spent that much on it. but for $50 i'm stoked that i was able to pick up this album. it was a steal.

where'd you find this? and for how much?

i got it on amazon for $69.99, but the guy's wife sent it in a padded mailer (when i specifically asked for it to be sent in cardboard mailer of some sort). also, both records were in the cover, but the red vinyl was kept separate from its paper sleeve (but the blue one was in its sleeve). thankfully the vinyl was fine (the red record was just dirty, no scratches or marks) but the cover was bent a little. i was able to get $25 back from him, because honestly if i knew it was gonna be like that i wouldn't have spent that much on it. but for $50 i'm stoked that i was able to pick up this album. it was a steal.

that rules. I hardly ever see those show up. I'd really like to own a copy one day. And I'm hesitant to buy one of the represses. I hear they sound terrible.

that rules. I hardly ever see those show up. I'd really like to own a copy one day. And I'm hesitant to buy one of the represses. I hear they sound terrible.

really? the 180grams sound like shit? that's a shame... but good luck in finding one. i guess i lucked out with this.

Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground - S/T (TEST PRESS)

my first test press! i'm pretty excited

It's funny. A while back Less Than Jake had a contest for test pressings on punknews.org and there were 10 or so people selected (me being one of the lucky few). I was excited out of my mind because I've never had a test pressing and I collect LTJ records. But it never came. Boo-hoo.

But Green Day's "Nimrod" and Rancid's "Let the Dominoes Fall" came in the mail. I can't wait to listen to "Nimrod" on vinyl.

Dopamines - Tour tape

What is this?

[image]

Dopamines Tour Cassette Tape

It is a compilation of 4 seven inches, some covers, some demos, and some other unreleased stuff!

this is probably what is on it:

1. Car Trouble

2. You Must Be Joking

3. Operate

4. Jon Has Anxiety

5. Ryan Has Anxiety

6. Worstest Case Scenario

7. Structural Failure

8. Soap and Lampshades

1. Try This Kids At Home!

2. October 24th

3. My Future's Still Bright, I Have To Wear Night Vision Goggles

4. You'd Make A Good Horse Cop

5. Won't Back Down

6. August Eyes

7. ????????

limited to 100 or way less

I am still trying to find a decent tape player but havent had any luck yet, so i cant tell you the quality or how awesome it is.

What is this?

[image]

Dopamines Tour Cassette Tape

It is a compilation of 4 seven inches, some covers, some demos, and some other unreleased stuff!

this is probably what is on it:

1. Car Trouble

2. You Must Be Joking

3. Operate

4. Jon Has Anxiety

5. Ryan Has Anxiety

6. Worstest Case Scenario

7. Structural Failure

8. Soap and Lampshades

1. Try This Kids At Home!

2. October 24th

3. My Future's Still Bright, I Have To Wear Night Vision Goggles

4. You'd Make A Good Horse Cop

5. Won't Back Down

6. August Eyes

7. ????????

limited to 100 or way less

I am still trying to find a decent tape player but havent had any luck yet, so i cant tell you the quality or how awesome it is.

where can I get one?

Fat:

AM "TOC" Blue (two copy's)

Sound Study:

Live At The Atlantic 7” Combo Deal #2 Includes: VOL I, II & The Atlantic T-Shirt( Thank you Matt)

Recess:

The Underground Railroad to Candyland / The Pricks split 10"

white vinyl-hand numbered-screened 223/300

Todd Congelliere-People In The Sand 7" screened cover 38/50

Guest drahtuos

mammal | repulsion cs | nihilist

merzbow | recycled music series cs | rrrecords | on a bob marley and the wailers tape

iceburn / engine kid | split cs | revelation

v/a - testament II vhs | rrrecords