solid mail day

adambomb

The Varsity Weirdos had a few (I think 15 or so) and they sent an email out to some folks to buy them for $7 ppd. Pretty stoked about it. It came with a CD-R and everything. Really nice.

I got one of those too... Mine hasnt showed up yet but im super excited. since you already got yours hopefully mine will come today or tomorrow

The Varsity Weirdos had a few (I think 15 or so) and they sent an email out to some folks to buy them for $7 ppd. Pretty stoked about it. It came with a CD-R and everything. Really nice.

I got one of those too... Mine hasnt showed up yet but im super excited. since you already got yours hopefully mine will come today or tomorrow

Just e-mailed them. This has been in my .sig for like 2-3 weeks now :-| I'm willing to buy one off someone for 2-3x orig price if VW are all sold out :-/

+Me First & The Gimme Gimmes - Kenny (square)

+Blink 182 - They Came to Conquer Uranus (The packaging looked like it had been soaked in a bucket of water and my 7" is just warped enough to not sit flat on the turntable, but not so much that it's noticeable during playback. Still bummed though!)

propagandhi - how to clean everything on black

propagandhi - less talk, more rock on black

propagandhi - potemkin city limits on 2xblack

the steinways/the peabodys split 7" on black

v/a - totally fucking the 80's 2xLP on black

and after a month and a half of phone calls and emails that never got a response, i got a phone message and an email from kenny at mymerchtable.com/moneen. they forgot to ship a cd with my order of the attack in black LP back in december and it wasn't in the package. i guess he's been on tour or something, but he was super-apologetic and he's sending it out with a bunch of goodies. i can't wait to see what's included.

also, my girlfriend's phone message faked him out and he said he's going to street fight it.