solid mail day

adambomb

got a few trades in today from some dudes on the board...

Hot Water Music - Alachua - No Idea Records - Blue/Red Split (/390), 5th Press

Hot Water Music - You Can Take The Boy Out Of Bradenton - Schematic Records - Black, Gatefold Sleeve

Hot Water Music/6 Going On 7 - Split - Some Records - Black

Hot Water Music/Screaming Fat Rat - F State Revisited - Snuffy Smile Records - Black (/1,000)

As we learned yesterday with American Football, yours is not the gold standard, Nick.

EDIT: To solve that problem of misinformation, it might be cool to add a "citation" feature for pressing info that links to a label/band website confirming the information (or maybe just a JPG screenshot of it, in case the website goes under). Just an idea, I think it would add some more credibility to the site.

As we learned yesterday with American Football, yours is not the gold standard, Nick.

EDIT: To solve that problem of misinformation, it might be cool to add a "citation" feature for pressing info that links to a label/band website confirming the information (or maybe just a JPG screenshot of it, in case the website goes under). Just an idea, I think it would add some more credibility to the site.

your favorite photo on the site?

[image]

Guest nickman

hey, finally some decent comments that aren't just "WHERES THE NEW TRADELIST SYSTEM A-HOLE"

i'll add something in there for the new version of the site.

my braid pressing info is GOLDEN man!

i was thinking the same thing, some way to edit the pressing info, or to leave a comment for a future edit. there were one or two incorrect posts i've seen.

i personally blame glenn tho

Guest nickman

pressing info editing/flagging incorrect data is already done. i just need to finish the rest of the features on the site before the changes are rolled out.

until then, feel free to let me know when there's incorrect info...