solid mail day

adambomb

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT! Mail came today:

Paint it Black - New Lexicon - one white, one blue/green swirl!!!

Fuck I nearly hyperventilated! The packaging is way tight, it only sucks that the dust covers have art and both of them are slightly split due to the mailing process. Still, SOOOOO STOKED!

rad...hope mine comes today

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT! Mail came today:

Paint it Black - New Lexicon - one white, one blue/green swirl!!!

Fuck I nearly hyperventilated! The packaging is way tight, it only sucks that the dust covers have art and both of them are slightly split due to the mailing process. Still, SOOOOO STOKED!

i kind of hope i got a swirl, i was one of the first to order so im hoping that pays off

kind of be happy with anything though

oh, and srsly, post some pics!

I just got an estimate and the framers were at a loss at which color frame/matter to use haha. Without a matte or any archival stuff, it came out too $120. It's a lot but I dont have the $200+ to do uv glass and matting.

where are you going for that estimate? Is it a chain place like Aaron Brothers? I always get huge estimates from those places

Bedroom Walls - Do The Buildings And Cops Make You Smile? 7"

From Bubblegum To Sky - Nothing Sadder Than Lonely Queen

From Bubblegum To Sky - Me And Amy And The Two French Boys

Hockeynight - Keep Guessin'

Pegasuses-XL - The Antiphon

Troubled Hubble - Making Beds In A Burning House

I got my package from Eenie Meenie Records really fast. Pretty solid mail day I'd say.

I just got an estimate and the framers were at a loss at which color frame/matter to use haha. Without a matte or any archival stuff, it came out too $120. It's a lot but I dont have the $200+ to do uv glass and matting.

where are you going for that estimate? Is it a chain place like Aaron Brothers? I always get huge estimates from those places

Nah, I went to an independent place. The other place I got quoted at was also independent but it was like 300 bucks. I'm not really sure what places like Michaels would cost.

I'm sorry... I'm an idiot. What exactly does the matting do? Is that just the backing paper?

Matting is the colored border in between the frame and the picture. It separates the image from the glass which is important to prevent mildew and stuff like that. It also makes the whole think a few inches bigger.