Mixtapes - A Short Collection... 7" Free DL

matt

[image]

Hailing from Cincinnati, OH, Mixtapes and Animal Style have teamed up for the release of their new EP, A Short Collection of Short Songs. The EP features 6 brand new songs of their best material to date. It has been an extremely busy year for the guys and gal - 1 full length, 2 EPs, and 1 split and they're currently on their way down to Gainesville to take part of the Fest.

A Short Collection of Short Songs will be released on limited 7" and digitally on November 30. In the meantime you can download their new track "I'm Like" for free by visiting http://www.tweetforatrack.com/Mixtapes

www.myspace.com/mixtapesohio

• 3 weeks later...
So I was stoked to find out this arrived today. I was not stoked to open the package and find the sleeve all crumpled and the corners dented. The record itself is okay though. I appreciate trying to save on shipping costs by cutting up old cardboard but maybe you need to cut bigger pieces?

Would you like a replacement cover? Perhaps you should email me.

[email protected]

Also - the way these were shipped wasn't an attempt to save on shipping costs. For what its worth I have shipped 7"s like this for several years and have had better luck than using 7" mailers or gatorpaks. I apologize that the cover was dented or mangled in transit but I do put an extreme amount of care/effort into how these are packed and shipped.